Chapter 6

They got out chatting and laughing about something as they entered the house and Choi took off his box. "I mean idk i guess I'd have to be a banana?" Choi said as they entered the house. 

Lee laughed looking at him. "Why a banana? Why not a grape or an apple?" He asked, looking at him. 

Choi looked at him. "Why wouldn't you be a banana?" 

Chois mom looked over and chuckled while getting up from the couch. "Well hello boys." She said with a smile. "Eventful night huh?" She asked, looking at the hickeys on Chois neck. 

Choi blinked, surprised and blushed. "W-We're going upstairs." He grabbed Lee's hand pulling them upstairs. 

Choi sighed as he closed the door. "She is always good at embarrassing me, huh. " He said simply before going to his dresser. "Do you mind if I change?" 

Lee chuckled, shaking his head. "Of course not, I'd love a show." Lee said, sitting back watching him. 

Choi blushed when he heard him and grabbed some clothes out of his dresser, a t-shirt oversized, and some short shorts. He began changing his shorts first. Lee was watching and pulled Choi over by his hips to Lee's lap. "Why not keep your shirt off baby? I have much more access like this." 

Choi blushed deeply, when he was pulled over. He looked surprised, feeling Lees hand leading from his waist up slowly and to his arms then to his hands holding them. 

Lee chuckled and kissed his neck, biting every now and then. He then chuckled a bit and helped him up. "Sorry, you're just far too tempting." 

Choi blushed and put his shirt on before looking at Lee. "I-I'm gonna get you back for that." He said before going to grab the game controllers.

Lee chuckled hear him. "Oh really?" He asked, looking at him. 

Choi nodded and instead he went over quickly, starting to tickle him. He chuckled as he straddled him, still tickling him. 

Lee laughed trying to get him to stop. "Stop it!!" He said, still laughing. Eventually he grabbed Chois wrists, flipping them. Choi on his back, his legs over Lee's thighs as Lee sat there on his knees holding down Chois wrists, chois ass right up onto Lee's dick. 

Choi looked at him surprised and blushed looking up at him. 

Lee blushed as well but he smirked looking at him. "How well did that go for you pup?" He asked, looking down at him. "This is the best position isn't it?" 

Choi looked surprised and let out a soft sound, feeling the others move a little. "I-Its compromising." He said simply. 

Lee chuckled looking down at him. "What was that pup? Maybe I should just-" He stopped talking and grinded against the other. 

Choi let out a sound again and looked away pulling at his wrists a bit. "D-Don't." 

Lee chuckled and let go sitting up. "Sorry, sorry." He said before moving over. 

Choi sat up quickly and covered his boner with a pillow looking away. "I-Its okay." 

Lee looked at him and chuckled again, going and sitting next to him. "So worked up after just that huh?" He asked, looking at him with a smirk. 

Choi looked at him surprised and looked away. "I-I am not, s-shut up." He said simply, still holding his grip. 

Lee chuckled and picked choi up, moving to the middle and sitting choi on his lap. "This help, baby?" He asked in a seductive whisper in his ear. 

Chois' breath hiccuped and he gulped, tensing a bit feeling the other's hot breath on his neck. "Y-Your such a tease." He said simply covering his face looking away. 

Lee chuckled slowly and deep in the other's ear. "But you like it like that, don't you? That's why you tightened your grip on that pillow of yours.

Choi heard him and squirmed a bit. "S-Shut up Lee. S-Such an ass." He said angrily. 

Lee smirked and ran one hand up the other's shirt just holding him. "I know you like it, if you didn't you would have pushed me away." He said simply. 

Choi blushed deeper and tightened his grip on the pillow again looking away. 

Lee chuckled watching him, his free hand slinking into the other's boxers. "The minute you say stop, I will." Lee said before making his way to the other's member and began to jerk him off. 

Chois eyes widened quickly and he grabbed the other's hand, his other hand on his mouth to hold out the muffled sounds. He'd never even been touched before, at least not in a long time. 

Lee looked at him and chuckled. "Awe, is my baby pup sensitive?" He asked with a smile watching him squirm. 

Choi shook his head quickly, clearly already almost there. 

Lee chuckled seeing him. "Then you won't mind if I just-" He started going faster. 

Choi tensed his back arching pushing him even more into the other. "I-I'm gonna-" He stopped as he came. 

Lee chuckled deeply. "Oh but baby, you said you weren't sensitive." He said continuing to jerk him off. 

Choi looked surprised holding his mouth tightly he grabbed onto Lee's arm that was around his chest holding it tight trying to keep his squirm under control. 

Lee smirked and bit down hard on the others neck as he jerked him off. "You're such a cute baby, my good little pup." He said before biting down again. 

Choi held tightly. "I-I'm gonna again." He said in a muffle trying to control his volume. 

Lee chuckled. "Cum for me baby, be a good pup and leave daddy's hand a mess." He said with a smirk biting down on the other's neck again. 

Choi bit his lip under his hand and came again very out of breath from trying to control himself. 

Lee chuckled and pulled his hand out. "Good boy, you did exactly as told, such a good boy.* He said leaving some soft kisses on the others neck when he was biting down hard and some on the others cheek. "Let's go get you cleaned up then we can get some snacks and cuddle and watch a movie, alright? Sounds good, hunny?" 

Choi nodded still out of breath, he was picked up with Lee's free arm and carried to his bathroom in his room, setting him on the counter. 

Lee cleaned Choi up after washing his hands before they went and made dinner. Lee called his mom telling her he was staying the night at Chois. 

The two were laying in bed, Lee was holding Choi who was wearing Lee's shirt. They ended up falling asleep like that.