Chapter 20

Yeonjin sighed on the phone. He hated to do this but he had too. He quickly got dressed and ran outside slamming the door. 

Choi looked up from the tub surprised, he waited for him for a bit before cleaning himself up and getting out. 

Choi got dressed and waited for Yeonjin on his bed, he called him and sent him texts but he wasn't responding. He sighed as he laid there in bed. 

Hours had passed and Yeonjin finally came home. Choi had fallen asleep and Yeonjin snuck upstairs quietly, cracking into bed with him. 

Choi began to wake up feeling him in bed. "Yeonie?" He said tiredly sitting up. 

Yeonjin frowned. "Lay down baby, let's get some sleep." He said moving some hair from Chois face. "Just lay down."

Choi looked at him and frowned. He tiredly moved his face. "Where did you go?" He asked sadly. 

Yeonjin sighed and looked down. "It doesn't matter, baby , just lay down." He said after looking back up. 

Choi looked so sad, like he'd cry right then and there. "You just left me in the tub. W-We were supposed to drink tonight." He said with a frown. 

Yeonjin sighed and moved over petting his head. "We drank a little tonight hun." He said simply. 

Choi moved away again. "We drank, you fucked me, then left." He said getting up. It hurt, seriously, his first time drinking or having sex. Both experiences shit. "I mean where did you even go, Yeonjin? We were in the tub then suddenly you were gone." Choi said sadly, crossing his arms. 

Yeonjin sighed looking at him. "I got an important call from Choi, I'm sorry I'll make it up to you. So can we please just go to bed." Yeonjin said, looking at him. 

Choi was getting mad at this point. "No Yeonjin, we can't. We were celebrating my birthday and you left!" Choi said angrily, looking at him. 

Yeonjin looked at him and sighed. "Choi, honey, baby, I know. I know. If it wasn't an emergency I wouldn't have gone. If it was anything else I wouldn't have gone. But I had too, okay? I left. But I came back. I'm sorry you're upset and I wanna make it up to you but for the love of God please just come lay with me. I missed you, I was worried about you, I didn't just wanna leave but I love you." 

Choi looked at him and sighed. "Fine." He said and got into bed laying down." He sighed, yawning, still tired. 

Yeonjin sighed and cuddled up to him. "I'm so so so sorry kitty, I'll make it up to you tomorrow. I'll do anything you want." 

Choi nodded, cuddling up to him. "Okay, I believe you. Goodnight Yeonjin." He said simply and the two fell asleep.