Chapter 10

Dalton's POV

Watching my little girl sleep with her head on my lap is the best feeling ever I have been waiting for the moment to find my perfect little girl and I think I've finally found her she doesn't care about the money she just wants the loving comforting relationship and I can give that to her. I don't want to move too fast but I can't help, but feel as I am falling in love with her. I cant help but close my eyes while she lays on me. As I fall asleep I jus can't help but smile at the fact that Azzy is mine and I don't ever want to let her go.

A few hours

Waking u seeing that Azzy was still sleeping made me smile, but unfortunately I have to wake her up because I'm going to make dinner and I don't know what she wants.
"Azzy...Azzy baby time to wake up,"

After a few minutes of trying to wake her she starts to wake up and roles over to face me.
"Bubba?" she calls me but says it more like a question and I don't know she has this spark in her eyes, she always does but now it's even brighter. She clings onto my shirt and straddles me on the sofa and put her head in the crock of my neck and whimpers that she wants food and hugs. I realise that she's in her little space and I am very happy that she's not holding back anymore.

"What would you like to eat princess?" I ask her walking into the kitchen with her on my hip and her head still in my neck.

"Nuggies pwease bubba,"

"Okay so we have regular nuggets and dino nuggets which one would you like baby?"

"DINOOOOO!!" She lifts her head up from the table and claps her hands

"Inside voices princess"

As I go to rest her on the counter she wraps he legs round my waist tighter indicating she doesn't want me to let go of her looks like I got a clingy princess.

"Princess, I got to put the food in the oven please let go for a little bit." She slowly let go of me and just swings her legs and I put the food in the oven band turn round and hug her gently I can see that she's clearly tired and wants to go back to sleep I cant have her sleep without her eating.

Once I put the food in the oven I ask her what she wants to do whilst sitting on the sofa and all she does is point at the TV and I turn it on and scroll through the children's section hoping to find something to watch The Smurfs were on and I figured she wanted to watch it when she shouted, "BLUE! BLUE!"
"Inside voices princess,"
"Sowey Bubba"

And then she turns her head back to the TV. She's slightly starting to fall back asleep and I keep saying to her that she can't fall asleep because her food was about to be ready I then hear the timer go off and I picked her up and sat her on the chair in the future I'll get a high chair for her. I put mine and her food on a plate and I sit in front of her. "Would you like me to feed you or would you like to do it by yourself?"
"You pwease"

I cut up the nuggets and feed her with some chips in between usually I would have some veggies on the plate, but I let it off this time.

After we finish we sit on the sofa and watch Dora the explorer she's so invested in it and I'm happy that she's happy.

"Princess would you like me to do your hair?"

She rapidly nods and I am happy that she likes me doing her hair. Her hair is so soft and I love doing it and I like making her look nice, it makes me happy I know that we just got together but I feel complete already and I can't be happier.

I did few braids In her hair and left the endscurly I'm proud of my work since it had been a while since I had done hair.

I take her in the bathroom and help her stand on a stool so she could see her hair. "You like it princess?"

"Yes Bubba fank yous so much" she turned around and hugged me.

"How do you feel that we go shower and get in our Pjs and watch a movie?"

She just claps her hands in excitement I ask her if she wants help to shower or can do it on her own she said that she would do it, I'll be honest that did kind of hurt that she didn't want my help, but I understand that she isn't ready and I would never force her to do something that she doesn't want to.

When I finish showing I put on grey tracksuits with no top and knock on my princesses door to see if she was ready when she opens the door she's in a cute shorts set PJ's.

Her figure looks so good in it but I wash away all dirty thoughts because we are not at that stage I ask if she's ready to watch a movie and I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and head to my room

Her figure looks so good in it but I wash away all dirty thoughts because we are not at that stage I ask if she's ready to watch a movie and I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and head to my room. "Where we going Bubba?"
"To my room Is that okay princess"

"Yes Bubba that's otay,"

I sit her on the bed and get in on the other side and ask her what movie she'd like to watch she said Lilo and Stitch and we are half way I feel Azzy start to cuddle me and trace her hand on my abs and eventually her hand starts to slow down till it completely stops and I notice she's sleeping. I wrap my arms around her give her a kiss on the forehead and say, "Goodnight princess,"

Thank you for reading please vote/comment sorry for any mistakes. 

Khalanni xx