Chapter 20

Want to give a big shout out to @VernicaRidreguesGonz2 for constant voting and commenting. I wanna say thank you to everyone also who is voting, commenting and adding my story to their Reading list I love you all. Also stay stunned I should be dropping another chapter tomorrow (January 24th 2023) around 9pm GMT 

Dalton's POV

The last few days have been crazy Azariah should be getting a lot better right now and it doesn't look like it at all the doctor did say I must give her a chance for her system to get back to how it was and till I start seeing major changes I must keep watch over her. She kept saying she wanted to go outside and go to see Jax and Rach but I couldn't let her go outside when she was so sick.

Walking into the kitchen I see Az sitting on the floor looking through the back door. I can tell she's just longing to go outside. I do think about it for a minute, but when I hear her start to have a cough fit I knew that it was just cannot happen for now.

"Hear drink some of this Az," giving her a glass of water. She mumbles a thank you and I bring her upstairs for a nap.

"I'm going to make you something to eat and then I'll come back, but take a quick nap love."

No time wasted her eyes start to shut and soon I hear soft snores.

I go downstairs and decide to make some fresh fries and shortly after putting in some Dino Nuggets hoping it would cheer my baby up.

45 minutes later

When I woke up Azariah she was definitely grumpy but I knew once she had something to eat. Putting her in her highchair to eat I start to feed her and in between taking bites of mine too.

When we both finish our food I pick her up and have her sit on my lap on the sofa with her bottle filled with apple juice.

"Ugh Daddy my tummy," Azariah said to me whilst turning herself around to straddle me and lean her head in my neck for comfort. I lift her up and hope to take her to the kitchen for some pain medicine and I feel her grab onto my shirt and pull it and I ask her what's wrong but all I get it muffles before I know it Azariah has been sick all over my shoulder and on the floor behind me. I instantly put her done and ask her if she had anymore she shook her head no.

I send her upstairs to go and brush her teeth to freshen her mouth whilst I clean up. Once I finish I go upstairs and help Az change her clothes.

Ding Dong

Hearing the doorbell I know exactly who it is. Taking Azzy down the stairs with me she just stands behind me holding onto my shirt tight.

In walks Jax and Rach I give Jax a bro hug and Rach a hug and they both go into the living room not seeing Az behind me. I figured that Az wasn't going to let go of me so I decided to just lift her on my hip.

"Hey Az we heard you wasn't feeling well and thought we could come to cheer you up," Dalton says

Azzy just wines which is rude so I tap her butt and tell her to be nice.

"Fank yous," She finally says not loud but loud enough for Jax to hear so I just let it be. I put her down in her toy area and Rachel goes over I was happy to see them playing together Azariah had been so down because of the fever she's had but I know she's getting better.

Me and Jax keep talking while the girls play andsoon it was time for them to go. I takeAz upstairs for a warm bath and put her in warm pyjamas and have her sit on thebed watching Lilo and Stitch while I shower and change my clothes. I get in mybed with her and cuddle her closely and slowly both our eyes shut. 

Thank you for reading don't forget to comment, vote and follow. Lemme know what you all think in the comments or Dm's I don't mind I read them all. Sorry for any mistakes

Khalanni xxx