Chapter 19

Hi Everyone I'm back really sorry for not updating and taking so long but hopefully I'm back for a while. I want to say a huge shout out to @MoesSonder  @AuroraR1ddle and @NayMahKay for constant voting and supporting. If your name is not on here my deep apologies but I love you all xx

Third Persons POV

Two weeks later

Dalton and Azariah's relationship was doing great. In the last two weeks very few minor things that could make major changes to them. Dalton saw how draining work was becoming for Azariah and he couldn't sit down and allow that to keep happening he hated seeing her come home with almost no energy and no life. He suggested that maybe she cold work part time. At first she wasn't to pleased but after giving it some thought she had a meeting with her boss to see if she could do part time shifts.

Two weeks earlier

Usually her boss was very fair, but this day something switched her boss didn't even want to hear why she would want to go from full time to part time. Azariah tried to reason, she tried she really did. The words her boss said to her stuck to her, "Leave or stay full time your choice," Nothing she said would change her bosses mind that day she went home not knowing how to feel . She felt defeated that she didn't get what she had wanted not even half. Even when she tried to reason with getting her hours cut down it didn't go well.

However she was proud that she had decided to leave her job, happy that she had finally got a back bone and stood up for herself when she felt her boss was being unfair towards her she was tired of people walking all over her including her parents and this was her breaking point.

When she reached home and told Dalton he couldn't help, but feel as if it was partly his fault because he influenced her decision. After continuous assurance from Azariah he felt somewhat better, but in the back of his mind he still felt it was his fault. Overtime when he was fully convinced it didn't bother her he felt okay. Dalton had also decided on not going into the office so much so they can spend time with each other and not feel alone.

Present time

Dalton was sitting in his room late and night, well pretty much morning he felt the need to stay up he wasn't sure why something just told him to stay up. He checked on his Azzy multiple times but she was sound asleep, he never wanted to wake her by going all the way in so he would just poke his head in to see if she was okay.

Paranoia got the best of Dalton and it was now3:30am and he was sitting watching The Big Bang Theory. Few minutes later, whenhis eyes start to shut down, he hears his bedroom door creek and he looks andsees his babygirl at the door with red eyes and shaking. He instantly sits upand he walks towards her as she comes into his room. He kneels down so they'reat equal height. "What's wrong princess?"

As he feels her hands they are burning. He touched her head and it was just as hot same with her back. "D-d-ad-dyy m cold,"

He just looked so shocked on how she could be cold when she felt so hot. He instantly knew hat she had a fever he put her in his bed and went to his draw and got some Vapour Rub and rubbed It on her feet and placed socks on her feet afterwards. Then washed his hands and got her another blanket to keep her warm along with the thermometer to see how hot she was.

"Open your mouth for me sweetie so I can see how bad your fever is" Reading the thermometer it said 89. Dalton knew that he would have to keep an eye on her to make sure it doesn't get too bad. He lays on the bed with her and pulls her close trying to keep her as warm as possible.

"Try to get some sleep sweetie and then I'llmake you some soup in the morning hopefully that will help."

Azariah just whined she didn't want the soup in the morning she just knew she was going to hate it she wondered how people even had it as a meal it just seemed ridiculous to her but she was going to try and get some rest even though she knew it would be hard.

The Next Morning

Dalton had just been sitting down watching Azariah just in case anything had gone wrong whilst she was sleeping and she needed him when he saw it was two in the afternoon he decided to get u and start to make her some soup.

Meanwhile Dalton was downstairs Azariah was starting to feel the cold loneliness in the bed and did not like that feeling at all. When she finally opened her eyes and saw that her Daddy was gone her eyes started to water. She made her way downstairs and when she saw Dalton in the kitchen she was over the moon. "Daddy," she practically whispered but it was loud enough for him to hear his princess.

He lifted her up onto his hip and continuedmaking the soup. He knew that she just waned to be close and with him so he justrocked back and forth humming in her ears knowing that she loved that andcalming reminding her that shortly after she eats he'll take her temperatureagain.

Few Days Later

The last few days Dalton spent nursing Azariahback to her health. Her temperature started getting worse so he had taken herto a doctors appointment to get her checked up and they gave some medicine forher to take and reassured him that it wasn't catchy so Dalton had nothing toworry about.

Thank you so much for reading sorry for any mistakes. Anyone wanna talk feel free to DM. Don't forget to comment and Vote. 

Khalanni xxx