Chapter 25

2 days later

Azariah's POV

Sitting down on the sofa just staring at my ring I absolutely love it. It will forever be the best day of my life and I couldn't wish to spend it with anyone else for the rest of life.

Roof Roof

Looking at my feet I see Bella I know its time to give her something to eat so I make my way to the kitchen looking at her in awe remembering how it happened.

Flashback 2 days ago...

After Dalton puts the ring on my finger we hug like any other time but this time it was so much more felt different, as if our connection just got stronger by the second which I didn't even think or know was possible. Its like neither of us wanted to pull away.

"Aww that was so cute,"

I jump out the hug and look

MS.MARY!!!

"Ms Mary what are you doing here," I say hugging her.

"Dalton here invited me to witness this special moment in secret and I'm so happy and blessed to have witnessed such a loving moment."

"Aww you really did that for me, that's how Bella got here," I say looking at Dalton with all the love I can.

"About that. I want you to have Bella as your own,"

My head turns so fast I could've got whiplash

"Are you serious?" I feel the tears building up again.

"Yes darling I really want you to have her she loves you just like you love her,"

I can't help but to look at Dalton to for approval and he nods I just hug him and Ms. Mary this day couldn't get any better

Flashback over

After feeding Bella I remember that Rachel and Jax are coming over we are going to have a sleep over which I'm super excited about.

"Daddddyyyyyyy," I call walking up the stairs looking for him, I haven't seen him in a while. Walking into his room I see him on the bed in jeans and a t-shirt jumping on him "Hiiiiii,"

"Hey princess whats up,"

"Nuffin jus wan be wiv yous,"

Cuddling into his chest is nice I just like being with Daddy.

Ding Dong

"Baby Jax and Rach are here lets go,"

Daddy says placing me on his hip and starts making our way downstairs.

Third person's POV

As Dalton put Azariah in the back of the car in her car seat next to Rachel the two girls greeted each other and started talking about their favourite movies and playing on Rachel's IPad together.

Dalton and Jax greeted each other and started to talk about their plans. Deciding they would just stick to a few basics and shop for a bit then head to get some food then head back to the house for the girls to spend the rest of the day together.

At the Mall

The four go into many shops, but someone of the shops they went it wasn't nothing interesting so the just went in and out. Before they made it to the food court the girls saw a store with many stuffies inside and their eyes lit up.

"Daddy pleaseeeeeeeeeee?" The two girls said at the same time

Azariah's POV

"Okay baby you go and look for the stuffie you want okay I'm just going to take this quick phone call Uncle Jax is going to be right there okay,"