Chapter 26

Hey loves I want to send a shout out to @kiaa_araaaaand @MoniqueVoster4 I really appreciate the comments and votes you are gang now xx

QoTD: What do you prefer Spicy, Sweet or Salty?????? Answer in the comments lovelies xx

Azariah's POV

5 Months later

Looking at myself in the mirror I could never imagine myself here a year ago. If someone told me that I was going to get married this time last year I would've told them that it was a lie and they was trying to get under my skin, but here I am about to marry the love of my life.

"Hi hun it's almost time to put on your dress are you ready?" Ms Mary says.

I asked Ms Mary to walk me down the isle she is the closest person I have to a parent and I look up to her, she never judged me just loved me.

"What are you thinking about child you seem miles away?" She questions bringing me to the bed.

"Just what if he realises at the isle that I'm not the one and he can't live with me I really love him I won't be able to deal with that what if-,"

"Has he every given you a reason to question his love and appreciation? No never so don't question it today hun that man loves you with all his heart and you know that you are just overthinking which is okay."

That pep talk made me feel so much better Its just my thoughts getting the way.

"Thank you Ms Mary, you are very special to me, you have been more of a mother to me than my own in fact you are my mother because the one I came out of is nothing but a worthless bitch she never not once helped me, I love you Ms Mary thank you for everything."

Ms Mary has too many emotions across her face for me even to know what she feels the most I see shock and love. Embracing me in such a tight hug she expresses her love to me and we have a touching moment before she tells me its time to put on my dress.

"Hunny you look so pretty and I bet you're happy you didn't mess up your hair."

Azariah's Hair 

Azariah's Dress 

I remember picking this dress out with Ms Mary I guess things really are starting to come together nicely.

"Thank you Ms Mary."

"Its time hun,"

Getting ready to go downstairs with Ms Mary to walk down the isle we decided to have it in a hotel and that way we would already be at the venue and things would be so much easier for everyone.

I don't have many people its no the big wedding I wanted as a little girl however its something I have a few colleagues from when I was working as a nurse and a few helpers from the dog shelter. I was happy with the company I had however same with Dalton he only had a few people. Of course Rachel was my maid of Honour she was with me before I got ready and she was adamant on making sure everything else went to plan too. Jaxon was Dalton's best man.

It might not have been the dream wedding I always wanted as a kid that would be flooded with so many people, but this is the perfect wedding being surrounded by those who love me the most and that's what is important.

Bridesmaids dress

Walking down the isle its almost as the only person I can see is Dalton, in this moment its just me and him no one else

Walking down the isle its almost as the only person I can see is Dalton, in this moment its just me and him no one else. When Ms Mary gets me to the end she gives me a kiss on the head. I then take Dalton's hand and then the officiant starts to talk.

(A/N Skipping through everything because I don't remember what happened last time I went to a wedding so gonna save all the details.)

"Do you Azariah Avery Winters take Dalton to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love him, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do,"

Without question I know that this man is who I want to spend the res of my life with so I don't even have to think about it

"And do you Dalton James Williams take Azariah to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love her, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer keeping yourself unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

It felt like forever till he answered but really it was as quick as ever.

"I do,"

We place rings on each other. Sooner or later I hear

"You may now kiss the bride,"

And just like music to my ears we both lean in to kiss each other as If we had both been longing for this moment.

"Lets save some of that for later baby," He whispers into my ears that sends shivers up my mine.

We and everyone make our way to the hall inside the hotel and waiters handing out champagne to those who want it.

Dalton and I just enjoy the night together as if its our last.

When the night was done Dalton took me upstairs and we started kissing passionately.

"Wait a minute I will be back."

Few Minutes later 

"Oh wow,"

"You like?" 

"Do I?"

Dalton walked over to me swiftly and trapped me against the wall and started to attack my neck. 

I couldn't help but let out a moan as he started to caress my breast. I was too amazed with the feeling I hadn't noticed we moved to the bed till I felt it beneath me.

Lets jus say everyone heard what happened that night...

Don't forget to to comment and vote 

I want to say a massive thank you for making it to the end of this book it took me a while because I was getting drained with college and then started to not be interested with writing anymore because of it, but stay tuned because I hope to have a new book coming soon. Also thank you all for getting this book as far as it did because without you guys it wouldn't have been possible.

Lots of love 

Khalanni xxx