Chapter 13

Azariah's POV

A week later

Waking up this morning I didn't feel little I felt happier than ever I had an amazing Daddy and I had a best friend something I've never had but I love Rachel she even kept my secret and gave me a gift for my birthday it was a cute matching Pandora bracelet with a cute charm. We don't need a charm to know what our friendship means but it was so thoughtful and cute and even though I hadn't told anyone she said there was no way she wouldn't still give me something. To be honest it's the first gift I've received in a very long time.

I got up and did my usual morning routine and thought that I could surprise My bubba with a nice breakfast because he deserved it and he always takes care of me and now that I'm out of headspace I'm sure I can

I got up and did my usual morning routine and thought that I could surprise My bubba with a nice breakfast because he deserved it and he always takes care of me and now that I'm out of headspace I'm sure I can. I looked in the fridge and cupboards to see what I could make and I went with doing a nice fry up to show my effort. I played some music whilst doing this moving my hips getting into it.

When I finished I put the food on the plate which consisted of Scrambled egg, French toast, Sausages, Bacon I even added some baked beans I knew he'd like it well I hope he did anyway. I put it on a tray with a glass of apple juice I walked ever so slowly up the stairs because I know with my luck I will fall down these stairs and everything will fall on top of me. When I got to the top I let out a breath and proudly siles because for clumsy people doing something and not falling over is a major accomplishment. I opened his room door with my elbow and walked to the bed seeing that he was still asleep I put the tray down on the bedside table.

"Ay Dalton wake up man,"

I had to think about what I said I knew that I wasn't always a well put together but damn I don't know where that came from honestly. I just shake him to wake him up. He turns over and smiles at me, "Morning Azzy how come your up already?"
"I made you breakfast,"
"Thank you so much," He tried to give me a kiss I leaned back immediately.

"Sir you got morning breath go brush your teeth first respectfully," It was almost as if he couldn't believe that I had said that but it's not like I lied most people have that.

"Sooo you won't give me a kiss," he said trying to give puppy eyes but failing drastically.

"Yeah no."

I see this look of amusement in his eye he chased me all the way downstairs to give me a kiss curse his long legs. He got me extremely quickly though. "Come on I wanna go eat my breakfast." He said holding my hands back up the stairs. I sat on the end of the bed whilst Daddy sat at the top. "How is it," I couldn't help but ask I know he hadn't taken much bites but I had to ask I wanted to know what he thought.

"Its really good princess I love it."

I felt really happy I really don't know why. Maybe it was because my birthday had past and it wasn't like the rest or maybe because I had support that I never had who knows.