Chapter 15

FIRST OF ALL, GUYS 1.2K READS OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!Firstly I would like to thank everyone who has read this book and to those still reading I can't express how happy I am and how it makes me feel. Hope everyone is okay no matter where in the world I love you guys and I apologise for taking long with this chapter xxx

Dalton's POV

Something isn't right with my Azzy. I don't know what it is maybe something really did happen when I left, I knew I shouldn't have left her it was so wrong of me I feel like a horrible Daddy.

I do the only thing that I think I can do call Jaxon

(Bold- Dalton Not bold-Jaxon)

"Jax, I need your help with something,"

"What's up man,"

"I went to the mall with Azzy and I went to the bathroom and when I came back something wasn't right, but she won't tell me I'm hoping maybe Rachael could maybe speak to her I know that they have gotten on super well."

"Sure, thing man I'll come over now,"

"Thank you I'm not there right now so just use the keys I gave you Azzy is there I had to go into work,"

"Ight man see you later,"

I really hope that maybe Rachael could help with this situation because I can't stand to see my princess upset.

Third Person POV

Meanwhile a home Azariah was looking on her laptop for jobs. Deep down in her head she believed that she was going to have to move on and that this is what she has to do without fail. She found that there was a job for a for instant work for a RN (Registered Nurse). She immediately applied in hopes that she would get the job once she filled out the application, she felt happy she had sent a few out, but that was the one she wanted. She went downstairs and took her phone just in case of a call and looked for something to eat she wasn't too hungry, so she just made a chicken sandwich whilst eating she got a call from an unknown number she answered.

It was the RN job that she had applied for shecouldn't believe that they had gotten in contact so soon. They questioned her onher education and experience and asked if she could start today and come inwithin the next three hours. That was no issue for Azariah she didn't want tomake a bad impression she got ready to leave out.

 That was no issue for Azariah she didn't want tomake a bad impression she got ready to leave out

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Just picture the shirt buttoned up

Dalton had been giving Azariah money, so she booked a cab and waited for it to come which only took two minutes. She got in the cab, and it started to drive down to the hospital which was only a twenty-minute drive. She didn't want to take the money, but he insisted.

When the cab pulled up, she got in and just peacefully looking out the window thinking about the scenarios that occurred today and a stray tear fell down her face.

"Ma'am, Ma'am we're here."

She said thank you and got out and make my way to the main reception. Azariah had a lot of nerves, but she just had to let them all go because this was the life, she thought she wanted.

1 hour later

Azariah's POV

I don't even think I know what emotion to express right now. The Patients that I've been helping has been amazing, but then I feel extremely overwhelmed at times I just want to curl up into a ball with my stuffies and cuddle dad-Dalton but that doesn't really matter now. I am just on my break, and only have around four hours left I don't know what Dalton is doing I'm too scared to even check my phone I don't see why it's not like he can spank me anymore, I guess. I'm so conflicted but I know what I am doing is the right thing and what I want and need. I think.

4 long hours later

For my first day it wasn't too bad I got given a tour of the hospital. For now, they have asked that I work in the kids section you would be surprised by how many children have injuries but looking at my past I shouldn't even be shocked just mine were to hurt me intentionally maybe even die. Who cares anyway I clearly deserved it. I finished up at work took my things out my assigned locker I look at my phone

100 Messages from Rachel

96 Messages from Jaxon

70 Missed Calls from Jaxon

99 Missed Calls from Rachel

350 Messages from Daddy

400 Missed Calls from Daddy

I don't know what to say so I just put the phone in my bag and head out. I start to make my way home, but I decide I don't want to be there I just want to go for a walk I found myself at the park nearby on the bench. Looking around just see so many memories of when me and Dalton spent time here.

Making my way home officially I walk to the front door and take a deep breathe. Open the door quietly hoping that Dalton isn't home. I go straight upstairs to shower and get the hospital smell off me. Getting out I go to the living room to watch TV when I turn on the light to say I got a fright was to say the least.

Third Person's POV

Azariah jumped with a fright when she turned on the light she didn't expect Dalton to be sitting there in the dark.

"Erm...err...um...hi," Azariah said absolutely startled

"Where have you been Azariah you had everyone worried about you?"

"I just went to work that's all."

"Work since when. does that even matter you should have told me its two o'clock in the morning. Why would you do such a thing and I told you to stay in the house."
Azariah felt a sudden outburst mainly because of the incident that took place today and she just wanted to let it all out

"I am a grown ass woman not some little kid don't tell me what to do I don't care what you want or think I'm twenty-two for goodness sakes I don't want to be a little girl anymore!"

When she realised what she said she pause not only did she just yell at Dalton, but she just exposed that she was twenty-two not twenty-one anymore. 

Thank you for reading vote and comment. Sorry for any mistakes.

Khalanni xx