Chapter 22

Heyy everyone I know it's been a long time I want to thank you for your patience and if you are new here then welcome too. While I was gone I was semi- keeping up with my notifications and I have to give thanks to @Pads_Tamprongs_101 @Skittleprincess11 @shinestar0509 @rattus5 @yukia98 @JoannaTamminen @DakotaJHudson @Hadeslalune @Just_reading103 You guys were continuously showing your love for this story and I really appreciate it so much. If I got any names wrong my deep apologies. 

QoTD: What's your favourite colour?

Third persons POV

The intense heat caused the firefighters to perspire profusely and feel as though their skin was on fire. Even though they could feel the flames stinging their backs as they pushed through, they continued. They were aware that the time of the essence in the race to preserve two lives as well as this big property, and they had the conviction that they alone would be responsible if anything went wrong.

The fire eventually started to go out after what seemed like a lifetime. Leaving a sight of devastation in their path, the flames flickered and faded. To gather their breath and assess the damage, the firefighters paused for a little period of time. The once beautiful structured home was now only a blackened shell, and the smoke stench dominated the space.

Unfortunately, after the fire was out, the firefighters were eft to look on in despair. In addition to the fact that there was only one male inside, they had been also been told that there were two other people who lived there. As well as a woman. Her corpse, however, was nowhere to been seen. The gentleman was in and out of consciousness and taken to hospital for observation and to be taken care of.

Many hours later

Dalton's POV

My consciousness gradually came back to me, like a dim light coming to life. I could hear a beeping sound in the distance, as though it were coming from a great distance. I was trying to concentrate when I noticed I was laying down with a heavy, stiff body. My thoughts were fuzzy and jumbled for a brief period of time, like a puzzle that was missing certain pieces. Yet when the fuzz lifted, I saw what had happened. I was now in a hospital as a result of the smoke and the fire.

In an effort to centre myself, I took a deep breath. I saw as I turned to look around that I was in a hospital room with muted coloured walls and pristine, spotless bed linens. The beeping and bussing I had heard earlier was the sound of machinery keeping track of my indicators.

Then it hits me, my babygirl where is she, I have to find her immediately start pulling whatever the stupid thing in my arms is for ignoring the pain I pull the wire from my nose and I choose to ignore the alarms that go off and before I can even make it out the room nurses and doctors come rushing in. "Mr Williams you have to lay back down your not ready to be standing just yet or moving so fast," I hear a nurse say it, but I simply choose to ignore her, "Where is my girlfriend I need to see her,"

"We will give you that information just in as minute, but we need to get you back into bed," Another doctor says. I keep trying to get out but it's almost as if more just seem to appear in the room and it just makes me more made I just need my Azariah.

I feel a prick in my neck and soon things go hazy and then complete darkness is all I'm surrounded in.

(2 days Later)

Azariah's POV

I feel so tired and exhausted. I try to move but I feel as if I'm paralysed, incapable. I want someone to help me, I need someone to help me, but it feels as if this is something that I have to do on my own with no help and in this darkness. I feel like I'm meant to know who should be with me, but I can't seem to figure it out everything is so dark, my eyes can't open I can't feel my finger tips or my toes. Just Not moving I can smell this smell not sure what it is or where it's coming from I just know it definitely doesn't taste good.

Slowly peeling my eyes open seeing a cloudy sky yet still it's too bright. Smelling the scent of the grass and a faded smell of smoke. Then it hits me that there was an explosion, but I don't know where it came from. I don't know what to do so I just lay in the bushes as I gather my thoughts.

I remember I have a boyfriend Dalton wait no he's my Daddy. I have a daddy, but where is he I hope he's okay I need to find him and find him fast. Slowly I bring myself to my feet and everything goes a bit hazy for a bit and then I can start to move.

I remember Daddy saying that if there was ever a time that he wasn't around and I needed him I should go to his business building, but I can't remember what it was called, I need to figure it out soon.

I stalk walking on the street and I try to look out for something that would give me a sense of normality but I saw the house and it just looked cold I would hate to have been in there. The back of it looked a bit like charcoal, that wasn't my main concern I just really want to find my Daddy. I'm really starting to get worried about where he could be.

I try to ask people if they know a Dalton that owns a big business but because I can't remember the name some people won't help me. Walking down the street I'm starting to get tired and exhausted. I come across a park so I take a seat on a park bench. D's Enterprises I remember the name now I just need to figure out how to get there. Just like that the tired feeling exits my body I am so excited that I could be a step closer.

It's been hours and I cant find the building so I just lean against a wall, but when I look up I see a big sign that says D's Enterprises I walk straight in not even bothered to look for any signs or speak to anyone else. I remember Daddy saying that his office was on the top floor in an open space I take the elevator and press the top floor. When the door opens I almost get distracted by its beauty it looks so good, but I need to find my Daddy. I open a door, but all I get is the bathroom.

I start to panic look and see this one door in particular that is the only one against one wall. I open it slowly and see my Daddy just sitting on a sofa he looks so distraught. He has bags under his eyes, his eyes look as red as a tomato and he has the most smallest amount of stubble under his chin. His usually well-kept hair Is messy I don't like that he looks this way. "D-d-daddy," I manage to choke out in a raspy voice I guess I haven't spoken in a while and my throat is as dry as ever.

"B-baby I-" He stutters and looks at me as in disbelief. We both wrap each ourselves in each other's arms and tears fall down my cheek and on to his shirt. He takes his time and pulls away and holds my face on each side with tears in his eyes and we both just look at each other deep as if when we blink or look away we'd disappear and before you know it we are both on the sofa hugging each other never letting on another go. 

Thank you for Reading sorry for any mistakes. Don't forget to comment and vote 

Lots of Love

Khalanni xx