Chapter 11

Azariah's POV

A Month Later

Things have been going well so far between me and Dalton and I love this relationship so much I don't want another one ever again no one could ever be better than how he has treated me. Being in my headspace with him has felt so natural and comfortable and he never judged me even though he is a daddy people can still be judgemental. Sometimes I slip into my little space and sometime I'm not in it either way time and time again he proves to me that he cares for me.

This morning as I get up the house is awfullyquite so I get up and brush my teeth and go downstairs I decide to stay in myPjs for now.

I wanted to cuddle with Dalton this morning even though I am not little who doesn't love a cuddle. The house is extremely quite which is strange to me I can't even hear Dalton typing on his laptop or watching Tv. I make my way into the kitchen and I see a note on the kitchen island

To My Princess

I am really sorry I have to go to work early this morning for a meeting. I made you a fruit bowl and left it in the fridge and some waffles are on the side. Please be careful sorry I couldn't be there with you this morning I hope to be home in the afternoon behave yourself

See you later,

Lots of love, Daddy

I smile at the note he's so thoughtful, just a shame he's not here because I want-no I need him so bad it's unbelievable. I need him to make me feel good I'm desperate and I have been so deprived for so long I don't even think that I can get any more desperate than I am. Even just to look at his face makes me want to drop to my knees in an instant. The names that he calls me "princess, babygirl, sweetheart" the damage it does to me oh my it has me in a different world. I just don't know how to tell him that or if he's ready for that we only ever kiss but today I'm hoping for it to go all the way if it don't I don't know what I'll do. My nipples are always aching to be caressed and sucked on oh how much I would kill for that right now just thinking about it makes me what to touch myself and give myself the orgasm of a life time something as I've never had because I was always busy and my old boyfriend failed to do so.

I go in the fridge and eat the fruit bowl Daddy left me in the fridge, I check to see if there is any strawberries in it I know that Daddy would never hurt me, but I just got in the habit of checking. When I finish I wash my bowl and go to have a shower and find something to wear.