Chapter 17

OH, MY GOSHHHHH 8.6K READS YOU GUYS NEVER FAIL TO DISAPPOINT THANK YOU SO MUCH TO YOU ALL DONT MATTER IF YOUR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING I LOVE YOU ALL XXX

Two weeks later

Dalton's POV

These last couple weeks have been absolutely crazy. Me and Azariah are on good happy terms and I'm extremely grateful for, but when she talks, and I look into her brown eyes I can just see that she is hiding something. I just wish she would tell me. She goes to work which I've only just come to terms with and when she comes home sometimes even at crazy hours. She looks like the walking dead she looks outstandingly tired. I just wish there was something I could do to help her. She got the day off today so I decided to take the day off too in hopes that we could both spend some time together which I think is overdue.

Going into the kitchen seeing Azzy sit around the dining table with a paper and pen it looks like she's...doodling or something like that, but she seems extremely focused.

"Hey Az, I thought that we could do something together maybe watch movies and if you want to do something after we can?"

"That would be nice I'll go get the blankets you get the snacks."

It's been a long time since I've seen Azzy so enthusiastic about something, I've missed seeing her like that I can't help but stare with nothing but love as she skips out the kitchen.

I warm up some sweet popcorn, get some pringles, sweets sour ones as I know that they are Azzy's favourite.

When I get to the couch, I see Azariah comfy with pillows and blankets, I can't help but have a smile brought to my face such a lovely person and I have her with me she honestly deserves the world.

"Okay so what do you wanna watch Az?"

"Erm Lilo and Stitch, it's just a good movie how could you not it is the best movie and I think that if you don't like it then something is wrong, but if you wanna watch something else then."

"Azzy calm down stop rambling I don't mind watching it."

After Lilo and Stitch and Lilo and Stitch 2

"Hey, I think I wanna go out tonight why don't we go to a club?"

Hearing Azzy ask that was really shocking to me, but I'm not going to tell her no if she wants to go that would be wrong.

"Sure, I'll call Jax and Rachel to see if they want to come too."

"Yes, that's brilliant I'll go get ready."

This is the second time that I have seen Azariah with such joy in her eyes lately sometimes she just looks so empty.

I pick up my phone to call Jax and see if himand Rach can make t to come with us and he said they would meet us there. 

AZARIAH'S FIT^^^^^^

AZARIAH'S FIT^^^^^^

Outside the club

All four of us walked into the club and we could hear the vibrations of the music pulsing through our bodies. When we get to the bar the girls order a Pina Colada and me and Jax got a rum and coke. I think we had a feeling that the girls were going go absolutely crazy with their drink probably even more than last time because it had been a long time.

Two hours later

Azariah's POV

Dancing with my best friend feels like the best emotion right now. I think I really needed this it's about time I have some fun with work and everything that has happened the last few weeks I feel like I'm going insane.

"I need another dri-nk lets go to the bar girl,"

I don't even need to hear Rachael response to know that she'll have more, I just hold her hand and drag her to the bar.

"Can we get six of your Kami-Kamikaze shot overrrrr herrrrreeeeee pa-lease." Rachael ordered barely getting her words out we are probably just as bad as each other.

"How we doing this girl slow or back to back?" With that devious look in her eye, I just knew she meant that we were going to neck these shots.

Simultaneously we go, "3!2!1!"

We took the shots back to back like pros and I don't know what tempted us, but we ordered two shots of Henny too I think it would be an understatement to say that we are drunk.

Dalton's POV

Me and Jax were sitting down at a table, and we just watched as the girls had a wonderful time together sometimes, we danced together and had a few drinks, but we were pretty much sober and would be able to help get the girls home, we called two Ubers to take us home, as we both came to the conclusion it was time to get the girls home.

In the cab

I sat on the left with Azzy in the middle leaning her head on my shoulder, just resting her eyes I can tell she's not sleeping I can tell by her breathing.

"Az we're home now."

As I get out I help her out so she doesn't fall. "Come on Az we have to go upstairs."

"Car-rreyyy,"

I can only assume she wanted me to carry her, so I pick her up and bring her to our room because once thing calmed down, she started sleeping in my bed I think that was her way of saying she needed me but didn't know how to say.

After I help Az in the shower and wash myself, I put on some long bottoms and a tank top on her, and I just had on shorts. Cuddling in bed together felt so nice with her on my chest.

"Can I tell you a secret D,"

"Maybe you wanna tell me when you wake up Az." I don't want her to tell me something that she isn't ready to say it's not right.

"No, I'm going to say It now."

I expected to hear her say more but no words yet to leave her mouth, so I decide to just rest my eyes.

"I-" My eyes open with a small fright waiting to hear what she might say.

"I never wanted to stop being your baby girl, just m-my dad saw us at the mall, and he said all these mean things and it just made me second guess who I was I'm so sorry I ruined everything I wanted I-I-I really wanted to tell you, but it hurt bad, and I didn't want to be a burden I'm sorry."

I could do nothing but sit up with my backagainst the bed head with Azariah in my lap and tell her nothing, but comfortingwords till she went to sleep 

Also, I'm British but Happy Thanksgiving to anyone that celebrates it and even if you don't I hope you had a great day wherever you are. 

Thank you for reading sorry for any mistakes. Please Vote/Comment.

Khalanni xx