𝟎𝟎𝟔

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx ᴏꜰ ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ
'ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴊᴇꜱᴛɪᴄ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ'

"I told you it wouldn't be a good idea for me to go up there" Five turned his head towards Inanna, pointing towards the hole that Luther had just punched through his wall while talking to Vanya

"Maybe seeing you get thrown from the building would have been the highlight of my day" Inanna said.

"I'm taking you dancing later, I'd thought that would be the highlight of your day" Five said, he stepped away from the car, walking towards the end of the building where Vanya would exit.

"I can't dance. I'm only coming with you because I want to" Five glanced over his shoulder, his hands tucked into his pockets.

"I've seen you dance, you're not half as bad as you think" Inanna stepped away from Vanya's car as Vanya hurried around the corner. "Well, that clearly went well. You ready to go?" Five asked his sister, he knew Vanya's talk with Luther wouldn't go well, but she had insisted on speaking to him.

"I'm going back to the farm" Vanya said.

"Hey" Five ran to catch up with Vanya, his smile fading from his face. "Unacceptable, Vanya. Remember, we need to stick together" Five said.

"Oh, why, so I don't end the world again?" Vanya asked.

Inanna furrowed her brows, keeping her distance from Five and Vanya. Inanna didn't know much about the world ending, especially not the one that led to Five and the rest of the Hargreeves siblings being scattered across the 1960s, but she didn't expect Vanya to be the cause.

Five scoffed as he looked back at Luther's room. Luther had told her. "Were you even gonna tell me?" Vanya asked.

"You know what?" Five leaned towards Vanya "In my defence, no. All right? And can you blame me? When you... you get angry, shit blows up".

"Great. Are there any other family secrets you failed to mention?" Vanya asked as she got into her car.

After Vanya had got stuck in time along with her siblings, she had lost any memory of her life before the day she arrived in the alley outside of Elliott's. Everything Five had told her since he ran into her was all new, including Five being her brother.

"A boatload, Vanya" Vanya closed the door on Five "Which I don't have the luxury of sharing them-" Five shouted his head pressed against the rolled up window, his voice catching the attention of a couple residents "with the-" Five looked around, sighing as he made eye contact with a man at the end of the street.

Five knocked on the window as Vanya put the keys in the car. Vanya was hesitant to roll down the window, never looking at her brother as she did.

"The clock is ticking on doomsday. Just tell me that when I need you, you'll be ready" Five said.