𝟎𝟏𝟖

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ
'ɪɴᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ɪɴᴀɴɴᴀ'

"Shit" All but Inanna said, realising that they had in fact screwed something up when they travelled from 1963 to 2019

"Shit" All but Inanna said, realising that they had in fact screwed something up when they travelled from 1963 to 2019. Their dead brother, Ben, standing alive in front of them, along with their supposed to be dead father.

"Ben" Klaus said his brothers name quickly, shocked to see him just as much as the others.

Luther left Inanna's side and walked towards Ben, "Is that really you?" Luther asked, Ben looked at him irritated.

"And who are the weirdos on the balcony?" Diego shouted pointing one of his knives at them.

"They are the Sparrows" Reginald spoke up. "My children".

Inanna unbuttoned her coat, pulling the collar away from her neck as she itched it again. Five watched her, noticing how she had itched her neck twice — not seeing the third — while wearing a coat she had constantly wore over the passed week, and never once had he heard her complained about any scratchiness from the material. Five's brows furrowed, but he thought nothing more of it.

"I'm sorry" Five spoke turning to Reginald. "What do you mean, your children? That's not possible, old man" Five said as the Sparrows came down the stairs to stand with Ben.

"Of course it is! I think I'd know, wouldn't I?" Reginald argued.

"Everybody else can see Ben, right?" Klaus asked pointing to Ben.

Inanna looked at the Sparrows, finding seven sets of eyes already staring at her like she was some strange museum artefact that was found after years of being lost. That's when Inanna saw herself — Off to the left next to a dark hair girl in trousers, and Ben, was an older, slightly taller, Inanna, wearing the Sparrow uniform, her red hair pulled up into a ponytail.

Inanna took a few steps forwards, her eyes never leaving the girl who looked like an identical copy of herself in her thirties.

"Five" Inanna whispered his name. Inanna thought she was going crazy, that she was just seeing things after the tiring day she had experienced.

"I see her" Five had frozen, understanding why he had seen Inanna itch her neck twice.

"Who?" Diego asked, he stood next to Five trying to follow his line of sight.

"Is this some sort of messed up game? If so it's shit" Sparrow 'Inanna' said as she walked towards the front of the Sparrows, her arms crossed over her chest.

"It's like a tiny mirror to our past" Another Sparrow said. Inanna scoffed at the comment as she turned to Reginald.

"The fuck is this bullshit?" Inanna raised her voice, her words only confusing the Umbrellas.