𝟎𝟑𝟗

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ
'ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇꜱᴛ'

Entering the lobby, Inanna wished that she had stuck around on the seventh floor for a while longer as she quickly realised that she was the third one back, Reginald Hargreeves being the first — he was stood by the hotel doors, with his back turne...

Entering the lobby, Inanna wished that she had stuck around on the seventh floor for a while longer as she quickly realised that she was the third one back, Reginald Hargreeves being the first — he was stood by the hotel doors, with his back turned towards the elevator, reading the information that was scribbled down in his notebook — and Anna, who was sat on the stairs, being the second. Though, the closer she got to the receptionist desk, Inanna noticed Klaus laying barely conscious on the floor.

"Klaus!" Inanna whisper shouted his name, abandoning her plan to stay quiet until the others returned, as she ran over to Klaus who had been killed on the other side of the hotel, yet had somehow found his way to the strange and ever changing hotel.

Inanna crouched next to his head and turned his head towards her. "Hey" Inanna repeatedly patted his cheek trying to wake him. "Klaus-".

Klaus's eye peeled open slowly "Please stop" Klaus spoke groggily as he placed his hand over Inanna's which was sat on his cheek.

A small smile grew on Inanna's lips. "You're alive" Inanna mumbled. He was immortal, Inanna had known that, but that didn't explain how Klaus had made it to the hotel, not after being Kugelblitz.

Klaus shook his head, "No, we're dead" Klaus opened both his eyes, watching the smile fall from Inanna's face as one cracked on his. "I'm kidding..." Inanna glared at Klaus and pulled her hand from his. "I'm sorry, I had to".

Klaus chuckled quietly as Inanna stood up, extending her uninjured hand out to him and the elevator opened with a ding, revealing Lila and Viktor who had found each other after being separated from Diego and Allison.

"Oh my God, Klaus" Viktor shouted running over to Klaus and Inanna while Lila went to Diego at the bottom of the stairs after he called her name. "Are you okay?" Viktor asked.

Viktor took hold of Klaus's left arm, helping Inanna pull him to his feet. "How'd you get out?" Viktor asked.

"Klaus!" Inanna turned her head towards Allison as she called her brother's name and ran over to them. Just as surprised as the others to see him alive.

Allison grabbed Klaus's right arm, helping Inanna and Viktor — more so Viktor as Inanna struggled to help — pull Klaus to his feet. "We thought you died" Allison said.

Klaus groaned as he stood up. "If only" Klaus muttered. "Hey" Klaus mumbled.

"Hey, you okay?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, I think so".

Inanna let go of Klaus's hand and Allison gripped his arm tighter, holding him up as Five exited the same lift Inanna had exited with Sloane and Ben next to and behind him.