𝟎𝟎𝟕

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ
'ꜰɪʀꜱᴛʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅʟʏ'

"If you wanted to be invisible, a schoolboy drinking champagne isn't exactly the way to go around it" Inanna leaned closer to Five, her arm hooked around his as they followed Diego and Lila through the gala

"Firstly, I'm not a schoolboy" Five said. "Secondly, if I wanted to be invisible, I'd go back in time and give myself invisibility powers instead of space and time manipulation" Five knew that wasn't possible but Inanna wasn't 100% sure it was impossible.

"Well, firstly, you look like a schoolboy, even if your soul is way past retirement. Secondly, that isn't possible, right? The going-".

"Not possible" Five interrupted Inanna quickly, a small smirk forming on his lips as he turned his head towards her.

"Don't" Inanna sighed.

"It's cute" Five said making Inanna roll her eyes.

They stopped in the middle of the room, Lila grabbing her own glass of champagne from a tray as a waiter passed them.

"What's cute?" Diego asked.

"Mine and Inanna's matching dresses, obviously" Lila tilted her head as she smiled at Inanna. Inanna gave her a tight lipped smile in return "We look very cute together, don't you think? Five?".

"Sure" Five muttered, turning his head as he drank his champagne.

Their dresses weren't identical, but they were similar shades of green and similar styles, Lila's had three-quarter length sleeves and Inanna's sleeves cut off along her shoulders. Elliott had realised his mistake before he left Doris's dress store but his excuse was that Doris thought both dresses were for Inanna.

"I don't see Dad anywhere" Diego said.

"Just keep an eye out for the Majestic Twelve. We've got the upstairs" Five slipped his arm from Inanna's, taking her hand instead as he looked to Diego "Diego, try not to do anything too stupid".

Lila chuckled quietly as Five nodded his head towards the stairs. "I'm leading" Inanna stepped ahead of Five "Last time you did that, your monkey friend tried to tear your voice box out".

Five sighed as he followed Inanna, sticking close to her as she led him through the gala to the stairs.

"Care to tell me what you were doing while my monkey friend, who is actually a chimpanzee, tried to tear out my voice box?" Five asked Inanna as they walked up the large stairs.

"I was busy thinking 'what kind of idiot goes towards a slightly frightening noise in a dark seemingly abandoned building at night?'. Only my husband of course" Inanna glanced over the stairs as the song changed, noticing how a few men and women took each others hands to dance to the new song that played through out the gala.