𝟎𝟑𝟓

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ
'ʀᴇɢɪɴᴀʟᴅ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴀʟ'

The hotel lobby was almost as quiet as it was the night before, with whispering chatter being passed between the family that sat waiting for Reginald to speak to Five who sat outside of the hotel, after he had insisted that he wasn't going to atte...

The hotel lobby was almost as quiet as it was the night before, with whispering chatter being passed between the family that sat waiting for Reginald to speak to Five who sat outside of the hotel, after he had insisted that he wasn't going to attend the meeting with the others.

"How was your party for one last night then?" Delaney asked Inanna, looking over at the red head who sat on a table in front of one of the blue pillars which held up the hotel, with her legs crossed and a glass of water which Lila had forced her to have, sat next to her.

"Almost as good as the wedding" Inanna said pulling her crossed legs up to her chest as she hooked her arms around her knees.

"I don't think i've ever seen you as happy as you were last night" Luther said, furrowing his brows as he tried to recall a moment where he had seen Inanna happier, but he couldn't find one.

"What can I say, Luther, I love a good wedding at the end of the world" Inanna shrugged. "Doesn't beat my wedding at the end of the world, but I'll let you and Sloane take second place".

"Why can't we be first?" Luther asked.

"Because I don't want you to be" Inanna smiled with a tilt of her head as Luther looked to Sloane, his slightly wide eyes asking Sloane for help. Sloane set her hand on Luther's cheek, unable to hide her smile.

"Woo! Five! Yeah!" Klaus shouted standing up from his seat as Five entered the hotel with Reginald, wearing the same black suit jacket that Inanna had lost at some point the night before.

A chorus of cheers broke out, Diego whistled loudly as he stood up and Lila jumped up onto the couch. The others clapped, shouting Five's name and each sound caused Inanna's ears to ring.

"That speech last night! Wow!" Diego shouted.

"Brought me to tears, you big softy" Lila said.

Five stood next to the pillar with Reginald, tucking his hands into his pockets as he stared at his family, regretting the speech his drunken self had given after Inanna had left the wedding.

"I especially liked when you referred to us as a family bound by destiny and love" Viktor said as Five walked passed him to an empty chair opposite Inanna, against the wall.

"Okay. Enough" Five ignored Lila who jumped off the couch, opening her arms to him for a hug. "It was the booze talking. In the light of day, you're all still deplorable" Five looked around at the others, before settling his eyes on Inanna. "Except you" Five tilted his head with a small smile.

Inanna shook her head, leaning her chin against her arms which were still propped up on her knees to hide her smile which grew with each disgusted response from the others while Lila fake gagged and Anna muttered "Vile" under her breath.