Chapter 14

I'm going to warn you now, there is a bit of sexual content in this chapter.. (They don't have sex yet though.)

--

"So... That went well." I said sarcastically, sitting beside Vince on his bed.

"Yeah, totally!" Vince exclaimed.

"What are we going to do for the rest of the night? Cuz I'm so bored I could bite my nails off."

"I don't know... We could have some us time..?"

I smiled, he's so cute sometimes. "Okay, why not?"

"Uhh.... Whats your favourite colour?"

".. Icy blue.. Its your eye colour."

He smiled. "Animal?"

"Hmmm.. Tough one. I'd have to say a Siberian tiger."

"Hmph." He leaned in closer to me.

Before I knew it, he was straddling me, his lips on mine.

We moved in perfect sync, he bit my bottom lip asking for an entrance.

I opened my lips to his, his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth.

My body tingled with excitement, all my anger seemed to dissipate as he kissed me with passion.

My wolf was howling with joy, our mate is an amazing kisser!

He pulled away so I could breathe, I was panting like a dog.

"God I love you," He muttered.

I smiled and pecked him on the lips, "I love you more."

He smirked, "Do you really think so?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yep. In fact, I can prove it."

He leaned in. "Hmm, I think I could do better.."

His lips connected with mine once again and exploded with sparks. I tilted my head up and bit his bottom lip, teasing him.

He let out a strangled moan as I knotted my fingers in his hair.

I felt my fangs grow, in response to lust, and lightly bite into his lips.

He pulled away again to growl my name.

"If you do that again, you'll be getting more then you want."

I looked into his eyes, they were black with lust and thirst.

I bit my lip, somehow, his eyes got darker. "I know you want my blood.."

I retracted my fangs to their full extent and trailed them along his neck.

He let out a throaty moan and bit down on my neck in one swift movement.

Pleasure coursed through me and I moaned his name. God, could this get any better?

To my dismay, he pulled back.

"Raven... Bite me."

I leaned forward and slowly sunk my fangs into his slender throat.

His blood coated my lips as I drank in urgency, his blood was delicious!

-

*Unknown POV*

God, that little bitch shouldn't be happy. She doesn't deserve to be happy.

She will rot in hell, I will make sure of it, even if I have to drag her down with me, I will.

She was always an annoyingly chipper little girl, I almost killed her!

I was so close to killing that little bitch, but she got away.

This time she wont.

This time I will kill her, along with that precious little mate of hers.

After all, I helped bring her in, so its only fair I bring her out.

--

Any ideas as to who 'unknown' is?

Okay guys, sorry its kind of short I just figured you guys would want the chapter :)

Sorry guys, as of right now I do not plan on writing a sequel for My Vampire Mate.

Anyway, I hoped enjoyed this chapter, goodbye and goodnight!