Chapter 18

Vince~

I cut off our link and focused on her.

I had thought tracking her would be much easier.

I felt a searing pain shoot across my body, and rage ignites inside me. There're hurting her..

"Moon Goddess... Please help me!" I cry out.

"I have to help her! Please, please help me!"

I.. I can't live without her!

"Vincent?" A voice gasps. I turn around and look.

"Angelica!?"

"Vincent! It's really you! You have to come home right now, there is a pack of werewolves nearby and I don't want them to attack us-"

"It's alright, they wont touch us and I can't go back to the coven now-"

"Vincent, they think you're dead. You have to come home. Come to think of it, why are you even here? I mean, you just leave to go hunting then you disappear and never come back!"

"I-I found her. My beloved, but she-"

"Why didn't you tell us! Everyone will be so excited for you!" She clapped her hands and gave a small squeal.

"She's... different. You guys wouldn't accept her-"

"Is she human? You can just turn her you know that, Vincent,"

"She's not human... she.. she's a werewolf."

"Ha! Ha, ha!" She slapped her knee. "That's a good joke dude,"

"Look, I'm serious. She's a werewolf- well, actually, she's a hybrid but that's off topic. I need to find her! She was kidnapped by her dad-"

"A hybrid?!" She screeched.

I sighed. "Yes,"

"Vince.. Do you understand what this means?! You've created a hybrid- I mean! That's illegal!-"

"I didn't create her, alright!"

"You didn't?"

"No."

"Then... how is she a hybrid?"

"It's a long story.. But in short, I bit her and that must've triggered something in her genes which made her turn,"

"That's strange," She said.

I shrugged.

"I have to find her. This isn't forever but, goodbye."

"Wait!"

"What?"

"The coven could help you. I'm sure they will."

I sigh, it would help...

"Fine, but we have to hurry." For now, I could feel nothing from her.

She nodded and we flitted toward the coven house.

-------------------------------------------
Was gonna end it there but now I'm not gonna end it there. <3 hope you're enjoying so far
----------------

Raven~

His evil grin widens each time I whimper. As of right now, he was winning this fight.

I'm still standing, but barely. My wolf is weak, and could still heal me, but I wont let her. This is my fight.

"Please," She whimpers. "Let me h-heal you,"

"No," I growl back stubbornly.

"You're not going to win, daughter," he spits. "May as well give up now."

"No. I will never give up," My voice is weak, and I try to hide it, but he sees right through me.

He smirks. He punches, and I dodge it. Barely.

My breathing is sharp and ragged, and I can feel myself getting weak, really weak.

"Raven!" I hear his voice. But it's too late.

I can feel darkness taking over.

"No!" His loud pained roar is the last thing I hear before the darkness finally overcomes me.

----------------------

I'm sorry!!!

I know I've said it a lot but I seriously am.

This is probably a weird question but, how old do you guys think I am?

MVM will be coming to an end soon! After finishing I will be editing the crap out of it!

Also, is anyone of my readers a cover- maker? Please comment here because I am looking for a new cover for MVM and I cannot seem to make the right one!

Thanks for reading, remember to

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

.