Chapter 3

A/N- It will always be Ravens POV, unless I say.

Chapter 3.

"I can't wait to meet my mate! Can you, Raven?" My friend, Chelsea said.

"I guess, I don't think its really that big of a deal," I said shrugging. My friends eyes burned into mine.

"Are you kidding me? Its the most amazing part of being eighteen!" She squealed.

"When you meet your mate, it will be the most amazing part of your life, you will do anything for him, or her. You will love him in an instant, don't take advantage of this love, my dear. For you never know of the future. Remember, the past stays in the past, don't let it affect your future." The thought rang through my head. Those were my great grandmother's last words. She was 105 when she died, I was only fifteen.

"Raven... Earth to Raven!" I heard.

"Wh-..." I suddenly smelt the most amazing smells.

They flooded my nose like a running river. Warm honey, blueberry pie, lilac and roses.

By now my eyes were obviously black, a sign that my wolf was trying to take control.

And she did.

*JENNA P.O.V* (Ravens wolf)

Mate.
Mate.
Mate.
Mate.
Mate.

Find mate.

Smelling the air, I searched for the sent.

Follow your nose Jenna, follow your nose.

"Give me control Jenna, now," Raven hissed in our head.

"After I find mate." I said sternly.

Not paying any attention, I bumped into someone,

"Watch were your going, fat ass!" She spat.

I growled at her.

"Who do you think you are?" She said, glaring daggers at me.

"No, who do you think YOU are? I just bumped into you on accident an you flip out! Just shut up and stay out of my way!" I half yelled, turning to leave.

She grabbed my arm and aimed to punch me. I dodged it and smacked my forehead to her face, she fell to the ground with a thump.

By now the sent was gone so I let Raven have control.

----------------------------

Sorry to cut it off there, I just figured you guys would want your chapter!

What do you think of it so far?

I, myself am exited to write the rest!

I have a question... Should I try writing in different person? (First P. Second P. Third P.)