Chapter 17

*Raven POV

My dad.

"I- I thought you-"

"Were dead? Yes, I was. Luckily my dear friend Payton, she's a witch, did some magic Voo Doo and brought me back to life. That little 'friend' of yours, oh what is his name? Kohl? Yes! He also took part in my plans. You see, Payton is a very strong witch, being so means she can do any spell she wants. So I got her to cast a love spell on you, and boom! You're a lovesick puppy!"

"You're... Sick!" I spat, glaring.He smirked, "Don't flatter me sweetheart. Now we have work to do daughter."  He smiled viciously and stalked toward me.

I growled as he grabbed my jaw and squeezed tight, but to my utter shock, I felt nothing. He squeezed harder but got no reaction. His smirk turned into a frown when he realized that he wasn't hurting me.I could feel the anger boiling inside him.  "I have a few tricks up my sleeve as well, father," I used all my strength as I pulled on the chains that were holding me, with a squeal the chains were teared and I broke free. I pushed my fangs to elongate and hissed.He gasped, "You... you're a hybrid?!"

I snarled, "Yes,"I lunged at him, knocking us to the ground.

"Let me," Jenna growled."No," I answered. "You got him last time, its my revenge now."

"You stupid, stupid child."

"Well, you're the one who raised me," I shot back.

He growled and pushed me off of him. "I should've killed you when I had the chance," "Don't you remember? It was me who killed you."

"Not this time,"

'Raven' His worried voice rang through my head.

We circled around each other, spitting insults.

'I'm fine,' I could feel his relief flow through me.  'What happened? Where are you?'

'Its okay, I'm fine. I can't tell you where I am-''Why? Are you hurt? God, I'll kill them!'

'Vince, I'm okay. I can't tell you where I am because I don't know, and I'm fine'

'I'll track you,'

'No! Vince wait!'

'Vince?' No response. I tried again,

'Vince?!'

------------------

Hi! How'd you like this chapter? Good? Good.

  I was wondering if any of you guys make covers? I'm looking for a new cover for MVM, if you do comment here. Message me for more info :D

Thanks for reading and remember to,

Comment

Vote

Share