Chapter 4

Chapter 4.

"That. Was. Awesome!" Chelsea squealed when I got back.

"What was that even about?" Jonathan asked.

"W-what do you mean?" I gulped.

"You know what I'm talking about. Your eyes turned black, Raven, your wolf took over. That doesn't normally happen." He said.

My friends eyes pierced mine, curiosity engulfing them whole.

"Alright." I said.

Taking a deep and nervous breath I said,

"I found my mate."

Ding. Ding. Ding.

(A/N I'm trying Third Person, if you guys don't like it, tell me in the comments.)

THIRD PERSON.

~Raven~

She looked at her companions once more, before briefly deciding to skip.

Walking out the school doors and into a forest, she somewhat felt a presence, she looked around but couldn't find anyone.

Her wolf was ecstatic, and that confused her, that is until she smelt the same wonderful sent from earlier.

She looked around once more, again nothing.

She was getting fed up, so she decided to talk,

"Come out, I know your here. I can feel you,"  Angrily she waited for a response.

Hearing a snap she turned around, to see a smiling man.

He had soft brown hair with gorgeous blonde streaks, his physique was drool worthy, his bright but dark red lips begged to be kissed, his eyes were like an icy blue fire, cold but warm.

"H-hi," She stuttered out. Her wolf was begging to get control, but she wouldn't give it to her. Yet.

"Hello," His voice was deep, and husky.

Man! He is so hot! She thought to herself.

"I am, am I?" He asked, smiling.

She laughed but stopped when she saw two white fangs. Her smile faded and a look of desperation crossed her face.

"You're a... You're a.."

"A Vampire," He finished.

"And your a werewolf," He sighed.

She stood up and looked him straight in the eye, her chin shivered with sadness as she said,

"I Raven Jones..-"

----------------------

Sorry I had to end it off their guys but, just had to write a cliffhanger...

What do you guys think about the third person? Think I should write more or just focus on Ravens POV?

I noticed we're almost at 700 reads!! Woohoo celebration!!