Chapter 8

Okay, this chapter will be longer then the other one. I hope you enjoy! Thx 4 readin'

*Raven P.O.V*

"Rave, Raven wake up!!" An angel spoke.

"Hmmmhhnmm." I grunted.

Suddenly, the angel pulled me into his arms.

"Come on, wake up." He cooed.

I opened my eyes, seeing the most wondrous blue eyes. I smiled.

*Vince P.O.V*

"NO! NO!" Raven screamed.

I rushed over to her using my vampire speed.

"Vince! Please! You-... You said you loved me!"

"Vince! N- No! You can't- Vince, AHHHHH!" She let out a blood curdling scream.

"Rave, Raven wake up!!" I spoke.

"Hmmmhhnmm." She grunted.

I pulled her into my arms

"Come on, wake up." I cooed.

She opened her eyes, seeing the most wondrous hazel/brown eyes, I smiled.

"Are you okay?"

"I...- I uh, yeah, I'm good. You?"

"Awesome, now that I have you here, in my arms,"

"That was extremely cheesy," She laughed.

"Its a good thing your not lactose intolerant." I joked. Pathetically, at that.

(Guys, that is an amazing joke, YOU LOVE IT. I KNOW YOU DO! DONT LIE TO ME LITTLE JIMMY! I'm sorry that was uncalled for, continue.)

"I could be, you never know." She challenged

"Lets test that."

Leaning in I brushed my lips lightly against hers, moving forward ever so slightly as to lightly connect our lips, then move backwards. I repeated this until she whispered,

"Don't tease me," That one little commandment pushed me to my limit, I smirked crashing my lips onto hers.

She put her palms framed my face, pulling me closer to her. Our lips moulded perfectly.

Her lips! Oh god, I could get use to her soft, luscious, fill lips. Having lips as godly as these should be forbidden.

I nibbled on her bottom lip, asking for an entrance. One she didn't grant.

My lips trailed down her jawline, softly kissing each place my lips graced. I felt her shiver in delight.

This time, when I got to her neck, it was my turn to shiver. Her heart was pulsating erratically, I groaned. I want to taste her, but I know she's not ready for that right now.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Vince," She whispered.

"Yes," I whispered back.

"I.... I can't do this.." She said.

She pulled away from me and ran off.

"Raven!" I yelled.

---•Raven POV•---

God! Why did I do that? I'm so stupid, I just couldn't help it, his lips, oh my, they were something.

Soft as cotton, sweet as honey- Ugh! Stop thinking about him!

"We can never stop thinking about our mate." Jenna budded in.

"Put a sock in it, Jen Jen." She hated that nick- name, so whenever she makes me mad or bothers me, I use it.

Sparks ignited on my shoulder, ugh! Cant he just leave me alone for once?

"Vince I-" I cut myself off, why? You ask. Well there is a godly lookin' man in front of me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm your mate..."

I... "What?!"

-------------------------------------------

Hehehe..... So, do you guys hate me yet? No? I must try then! (Be afraid for.... A male that is one if the main characters!)

Now do you hate me? :3

Anyway guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter remember to...

Vote

And

Comment!