The Stars

I'm aroace! Irrelevant, but hell if it's not pride month!

Following this statement in the notes is the term and definition for sexuality or gender. There will also be one in the end notes. I will do this for every pride fanfiction this month.
Check it out, maybe you'll learn something new!
Happy Pride <3

---

Asexual/Aromantic

Asexual refers to people who do not feel sexual attraction. Asexual is an umbrella term and there is a very wide spectrum! Some of the following notes in this series may include a few examples.
Aromantic refers to people who do not feel romantic attraction.
People who are asexual and aromantic are called aroace!

---

"The stars are the only things that make sense."

Techno, for his entire life, had never understood why he doesn't feel attracted to anyone. He only understood after his senior prom, when he spent the night searching why he didn't like kissing his date.
That was the night he discovered he was aromantic. He decided not to tell his family. Maybe one day he will, but for now, he'll keep it to himself.

---

Technoblade's never had a partner before. His brothers constantly tease him for it and Phil has jokingly asked on numerous occasions when he'd bring someone home. He's turning 22 soon. 22 years single. He doesn't mind, though it used to bother him a lot.

In high school, Techno struggled with understanding why he never felt attracted to anyone. As a 17-year-old who'd never had a partner, or even a date before, he felt pretty out of the loop.

It's not because he can't get a date, he probably could. Techno's not a conventionally unattractive guy, he's actually pretty handsome. The problem is he's just never felt a connection to anyone before. He was very popular in highschool, often being asked out by people, mostly girls, he's never even spoken to, but he always rejected them.

Wilbur brought up the possibility of him being gay, but that doesn't feel right either. He can't imagine being in a relationship with anyone, regardless of their gender. He's experimented before, testing the waters. His first, and only, kiss was a pretty pathetic one.

Techno was in his senior year of high school, the prom coming up soon has got everybody excited, especially his fellow seniors. He didn't completely understand why, it really wasn't a big deal. When he talked to Wilbur about it he made up some bullcrap about how it's the perfect time to ask out your crush and that it'd be the last time to do it. He said it would be the perfect storybook highschool romance.

Around the time of prom people were freaking out and 'promposals' were happening every other period. It was insane to him how so many people got so caught up in the idea of prom. It wasn't going to be like the movies and all of these couples would probably break up before graduation. Highschool romance doesn't last long, especially considering in just a few weeks school will end, sending everybody in different directions, splitting up friends and couples left and right.

Techno heard people whispering about who he would be going with. He hadn't gone to any other school event thus far, but they seemed convinced this would be the big reveal. That he would bring a hot date and shock everybody. They were all too caught up in their own rom-com fantasies to realize that kind of stuff doesn't happen in the real world.

Surprisingly enough, nobody has asked him to prom. Seemingly too afraid of a public rejection for such a big thing. Maybe that's why he easily agreed when somebody worked up the guts to do it.

Veronica was pretty, not the prettiest girl in school, but she was pretty. She was smart, almost top of all her classes, second to only Technoblade. She was in the student body, responsible and reserved. She was very nice, but also quiet, only sharing her opinion when she's passionate about something. When she's passionate about something she gets into it. And she was passionate about Techno.