Twitter will be Twitter

Following this statement in the notes is the term and definition for sexuality or gender. There will also be one in the end notes. I will do this for every pride fanfiction this month.
Check it out, maybe you'll learn something new!
Happy Pride <3

---

Unlabeled

Not having a label for your sexual and/or romantic identity. Queer, homosexual and gay are often used to describe somebody who is unlabeled. People who identify as unlabeled either feel like their sexuality doesn't need a label or that they just cannot put a label on it.

---

"They shouldn't be saying that stuff about you. It's not fair!"

When Dream came out he received a lot of backlash. He didn't really mind that much, ruling it off as twitter being twitter, but his friends were pretty pissed.

---

!Mentions of sending death threats to people (AS A JOKE(not sending death threats to people as a joke but just joking about sending death threats (NO DEATH THREATS WERE ACTUALLY SENT)))!

---

Dream scrolled through twitter, reading the replies to one of his most recent tweets. Most were negative, only a handful were in support of him.

He refreshed his feed and smiled at his friends' open support. Dream doesn't really care how strangers on the internet see him, but his friends' support means a lot to him. The comments that thousands of accounts he'd probably never see again left didn't matter to him, their opinions didn't affect him because he had no reason to be affected. He didn't seek their approval, and their negative comments help to pay his rent so he really doesn't mind.

He stood up with a sigh, shutting his phone off. Plugging it in, Dream went to go get a snack. He knew he'd probably have to deal with it later but it's already been a few hours and he figures twitter can wait a little longer.

Dream crept downstairs and saw Sapnap filling up his water bottle at the fridge. He walked past him, going to the pantry for whatever he could find. Maybe a granola bar or popcorn or something. "Hey."

"Hi." Dream kept his response short, still scanning the shelfs.

"How're you feeling about the whole twitter thing?" Sapnap capped his water bottle and took a sip.

"Mh, I don't really care that much," Dream grabbed chocolate fudge poptarts and turned to put them into the toaster, "That's really just how twitter is."

Sapnap didn't seem convinced, she set his water bottle down on the counter saying "You really don't care?"

"Uh, why would I?" Dream shrugged, "I don't even know these people."

"Well, I mean I know that, but still" He didn't finish his sentence, but Dream understood him nonetheless. His attention was pulled away by the toaster popping. Dream hummed in response as he retrieved his pop tarts and put them on a paper towel to take to his room.

"It doesn't bother me." He stalked up the stairs with Sapnap trailing close behind before retreating to his own room with his water in hand. He looked like he was going to do something important, so Dream opted to leave him alone for the time being.

He ate his food while scrolling through numerous different social media platforms, including instagram, twitter, and tik tok. He also looked at pinterest for a little. But, that's not really important. After finishing, Dream turned on his computer and opened discord. Sapnap, Karl, George and Quackity were all talking in a call together.

Which was extremely suspicious.

They talk often amongst themselves but they were all on a call together at the same time. That is extremely suspicious and Dream doesn't trust them one bit. He considered turning off his computer and pretending he hadn't seen anything, willing to act as an innocent bystander to anything they may be planning, but ultimately decided to figure out what was going on. What can he say? He was curious.