Slushies & Dum Dums

Following this statement in the notes is the term and definition for sexuality or gender. There will also be one in the end notes. I will do this for every pride fanfiction this month.
Check it out, maybe you'll learn something new!
Happy Pride <3

---

Androgynous

Somebody who simultaneously possesses both feminine and masculine physical traits would be considered androgynous. Like if you look at someone and think, 'I can't tell if that's a man or a woman', they could probably be described as androgynous.
Though, you shouldn't be assuming genders in the first place.
'Androgynous' isn't a gender identity, it's just a descriptive word, androgyne, however, is. It's a gender identity associated with androgyny, their gender is both feminine and masculine.

---

The only thing Karl was thinking of is how much he'd like for them to show up to that party with purple-stained tongues.

Maybe it's just Dream.

Karl's been in love with the hot androgynous kid in his history class, Dream, for a while now. After a rather embarrassing moment in class, Dream asks him to go to 7/11 with him.

They don't kiss, not yet, but god does Karl wish they did.

---

Karl wouldn't consider himself the type to fall in love with someone just because they look pretty.

But, he could totally see himself falling in love with someone because they're pretty and handsome.
Which is exactly what he did.

Dream and Karl shared second period history, the only class they had together. Dream sat one seat to the left in the row in front of Karl. They've never spoken before, but Karl knows Dream and Sapnap are really close friends.

Dream is, put simply, the most attractive person Karl has ever seen. And he didn't even know their gender. To be fair, it was near impossible to tell. What he does know is that Dream always has lollipops, most often blue raspberry, and always Dum Dums.

Karl always did very well in history, retaining the information easily and remembering it well, which is ironic considering how terrible his memory is relating to his own life. But this year, senior year of highschool, he just couldn't focus.

His mind was always wandering in class and he barely ever heard a word his teacher says, unless, of course he, rather rudely, points it out. I mean, how can you expect him to listen to shit about dead people when Dream was sitting right there?

They never acknowledged him, and Karl wasn't even certain they knew he existed, but he didn't really care. He was perfectly content with admiring them for the 45 minutes they had history together. Besides, Dream probably wouldn't go out with him. The only thing the two really had in common was good grades, and even then it's in different subjects.

Dream excels in things like math and science while Karl does best in subjects that he has more creative liberty in or things that interest him, like language arts and history.
He's only been failing the latter because Dream interests him much more than whatever wars took place years before he was born.

History is history. Dream is now.

And Dream is hot.

Their hair was golden and reached just past their shoulders, messy and untamed. Their eyes, always seemingly hardened in agitation or relaxed in a sly, confident and almost suggestive, maner, were a dark moss. Their features were soft, body curved and chest flat.

The way Dream dressed didn't help with the confusion, if anything it only added to it. It varied, always a charming blend of feminine and masculine components. Karl especially loved when they wore skirts, which wasn't very often.
Long skirts or short skirts, they all seemed to fit Dream perfectly.