Useless

As soon as Tomura went through the warp gate, he tumbled to the ground, clutching his wounds. Pain formed all around him, causing him to curse. The fucking hero, whoever they're called, shot him multiple times to stop him from fucking leaving the USJ.

Shit!

The mission wasn't even a complete success.

To get shot in both of his arms and legs made him feel pointless. The Nomu, the precious minion the doctor made, was stolen, and even All Might was stronger than it! Not only that, all the minor villains he recruited for the one mission didn't even do much. They only served as a distraction, which in turn was more annoying than anything.

The heroes in training were shit as well, fucking trying to stop him from killing All Might. They were strong and put up a good fight, making it even harder to beat the number one hero.

His blood continued to pool under his injuries, soaking his clothes like sponges.

He couldn't stop thinking about how powerful All Might was. Sensei said he was getting weaker. If he knew the hero was still at his normal strength, he wouldn't have agreed to the plan. He'd rather be with his pet and cuddle with it.

Izuku... god. He wants to beg that his injuries will heal fast so that his pet won't get scared and lonely like the last time. It has only happened twice, the first time when he was breaking in the pet and the second when he left to find more recruits (which didn't work out as no one wanted to join him, simply because he hadn't done anything intimidating yet.) Izuku had gotten so depressed in that short period of three days, it started to act strange.

Very strange.

It kept on asking for Master to finish it off. It can't do this anymore. It's so sad. Izuku wanted to die.

Tomura didn't enjoy it one bit as the following night, Izuku attempted to end its life. It didn't work, of course, but it did traumatize Tomura. So much so, he held Izuku for the following week, not letting it leave his sight. He went on a frenzy, removing every sharp object in the room, complimenting Izuku every minute and cuddling it. He wasn't mad at Izuku, not at all. He knew how it felt to feel hopeless. It made Tomura feel so guilty that he was the one who caused Izuku to feel that way.

After that, Tomura did his best to not let Izuku be alone for more than a day.

The USJ was different as he knew he'd be with Izuku after a day. Now, he doesn't know how long. He could ask Sensei or Kurogiri to have it so he could be with Izuku while he's getting better. A small part of him didn't want Izuku to see him in pain; he didn't want to admit to Izuku that it was right in its feelings that he shouldn't have left.

God, he should've listened.

Now he's paying the consequences.

Sensei went on a spiel about how they weren't prepared enough and that if they gathered more resources and intel, they could succeed.

Tomura toned it out as the pain ebbed more, causing him to shiver.

A small, faint whine could be heard.

Izuku.

Izuku was calling for him. Being so accustomed to the pet, he knew its calls as if they were his own voice. "Shit," he interrupted the doctor's monologue, "Izuku, I need to get to him."

Attempting to push himself from the ground, Tomura sneered at the threatening portals surrounding him so that he wouldn't succeed. "Dammit! Let me see Izuku!"

"Tomura," Kurogiri said from the bar, "you need to heal. Please wait until we can-"

"No!" Tomura protested, gripping his leg wound. "Izuku will be worried. I can't-No. I need to see him or he-he will- fuck!"

Sensei's voice from the TV severed Kurogiri from talking, but Tomura still continued to protest. "Calm yourself, I will see your pet."

"No! Izuku doesn't need you, it needs me!"

"How on earth will you do it in this condition? You can't even stand. "

Tomura felt jealousy grip at his heart, knowing full well what would happen with Sensei and Izuku. "Fine." He could barely feel anything as Kurogiri transported him to the doctor and Sensei walked through a portal to the bar.

Even though he despised the idea of Sensei having full range on Izuku, he knew it was for the best. Izuku won't make any attempts or spirals. His pet tended to keep this notion to itself as it felt selfish. That is, Tomura had no idea Izuku wanted to kill itself. To be honest, it was selfish.

But Tomura couldn't blame it.

After all, Izuku was an innocent, adorable pet that needed its master to take care of it. Izuku will become depressed if Tomura is gone, as it depended on its Master. Like any dog that's missing its owner.

God, Izuku was such a pet.