Jealousy

In a trance, Izuku patiently observes Master from its bed. It tapped its fingers on its right hand–waiting for Master.

Izuku could tell he wasn't playing video games because he ceased yelling or screaming at the monitor. He was just casually monitoring the display. His hand was on a notebook, and he had a pen in hand as he leaned back against the chair.

From the speakers came cheering and clapping. Something Izuku felt it knew, though, it was hard to picture. It seemed to be having the same experience as Master. As if it had watched something similar to that degree. Except its mind was too foggy to filter it out. Master would clap and cheer when Izuku did something good long ago during its training.

But the question is... why is Tomura watching cheering? Certainly there was more to it than just that.

Bang!

Izuku yelped, flinching at the sound of an explosion. It jumped, hitting its head on the roof, sending a higher degree of shock to its heart.

It rubbed its head, taking away the nonexistent pain Izuku imagined.

"Master," it called out, popping its head out. Multiple bangs came through the speaker, making it flinch violently. It began to shake, shivering with freezing nerves.

"Go play with your toys, I can't focus on you right now as I'm doing something important, okay?" Master flashed him the notebook, filled with scribbled notes. The blue ink splattered over the lined page. If Izuku was closer, it probably could read it–figure out what was so important. Although...Izuku could barely read. It could read basic things like a word or two. Sentences were impossible to decipher, though. Master never allowed Izuku to read during training—saying his pet didn't need to know as it had its Master to do the work.

Questions stumped it; what was Master writing about? Why was he watching something? It was unmistakable the two correlated somehow, though it pondered what it was exactly.

Izuku crawled to its toys, more interested in playing versus watching Master in jealousy. Though, that didn't stop Izuku from glancing at Master with glares. Although, it had to kneel to reach over the bed to properly glare at Master. So, it looked scuff, but the message was still there. Why wasn't Master watching it? What was so important about the monitor?

Izuku was, for the first time in a while, jealous.

Having no idea what to do with the negative, burning emotion, it forced itself to stuff its face into the stuffies. The fluff tickled its face, and its mouth became dry. Lifting its head off, it took in a deep breath. Tomura was still distracted. It groaned, flipping onto its back, curling a hand under its collar, bored out of its mind. It scratched the skin under, dragging a finger along with pale skin. Its other hand moved to its stomach, rubbing circles under the shirt.

"Izuku." Master's voice echoed across the room, the cheers quieting down. He must've turned down the volume. Izuku felt his heart turn with guilt. "Stop playing with yourself, just play with your toys or take a nap." His eyes didn't leave the screen. He only paused his note-taking.

"Yes, Master," Izuku almost sobbed. Master picked up headphones and plugged them in, setting them over his ears. He smashed the volume button, turning it up to max volume. So loud, Izuku could hear a faint murmur across the room. If it was closer, it could probably hear Master's monitor.

Izuku whimpered, flopping on top of its stuffies. It curled on the pile, burying its face in a particularly large one. The fur and fluff felt nice against its skin, as though it was being hugged. Master's bed was a wall, blocking its view of Master. It could see the undercarriage. It could probably see Master's feet if it pressed its face to the floor.

It slipped its body down to the floor, shifting its head to look at his feet. At least it got to see Master.