Stuffed

Tomura and Izuku's playtime now includes Kurogiri. He wasn't anything special, truthfully. His core thrived off orders, and it was necessary to control his life to keep him sane. Well, that's what he assumed. He was a mystery for the most part.

Tomura saw the connection his pet and Kurogiri had after the fucking. He came back only to see Izuku sitting on Kurogiri's lap, snoosing. He said Izuku came six times, two of which were dry orgasms. It was an odd sight, but one Tomura liked. Izuku smiled, but it wished it could play with him instead. He, being a brilliant master, agreed. They still had their daily playtimes, but sometimes they'd come to the bar and have a gang bang.

Well, until Sensei told them to stop.

After spending some time alone, he brought his pet down to the bar. He used it to play video games while Izuku groaned the entire time. In response to Kurogiri's suggestion, Tomura took a zip-lock bag of silicone eggs and made Izuku take all twelve of them (it should be noted that Tomura doesn't usually follow Kurogiri's suggestions because they aren't all that smart, except for this one).

It was a slow process, but one he couldn't forget.

"Hey Izu," Tomura started with a greeting, shimmying close to Izuku's sleepy body. It woke up with a nudge, jolting a bit. No matter how many times he woke it up, it still flinched upon waking up. "I want to try something different." It fell asleep for a quick nap after eating dinner. It was exhausted after Kurogiri's treatment. The ticklish feeling of the quirk was anything but pleasurable. Izuku perked its head up and smiled. "Okay Master."

"Fantastic," Tomura grinned sadistically. He picked it up and plopped it on the bed. It twisted onto its back and grinned up at its Master. Tomura stayed fully dressed, to Izuku's surprise, and left to grab the plastic bag. As he said before, it was filled with twelve colourful silicone eggs. The colours told the size. The blue ones were the largest, about five inches thick. "I'm going to put all of these inside you." He waved the bag and climbed onto the bed. He started by undressing Izuku while explaining the sizes. "Blue is the largest, and there are three of them. Green is the intermediate size, and there are three. Yellow is the medium size, with four of them. Then there are two red ones, the smallest. Blue is five inches, green is four, yellow is three, and red is two. God, your stomach is going to be so fat. I bet you'll look pregnant."

"I can't get pregnant." Izuku giggled, laughing at the words. The sizes and colours completely went over its head. Tomura shrugged. "I believe you can." He shifted so that he was in between Izuku's spread legs. "I'm going to start with... hm, let's see," he dipped his hand into the bag and pulled out a red egg. "Let's start." Naturally, he never used lube, but since he knew the toys would be difficult to maneuver and push inside of it, he reasoned that using his spit would suffice. He brought the egg to his mouth and pressed his lips together, expelling spit. "Here we are," he forced Izuku's legs far apart, the joints quivering under his skin. With the pants gone, its cock pulsed with precum, dripping and soaking the slit. He gripped the slimy egg to Izuku's pucker, twisting it like a screw, pushing through the rim of tight muscle. Due to the width, it slipped right in after only a second of pressure. It slid along its channel, getting pushed by Tomura's finger to the depths of his colon.

He took a blue one in his hand and pushed it into the hole, unconsciously biting his lip at the task. His cock pulsed, pre-dripping and soaking his pants. He pushed it inside, gliding along its prostate. Izuku didn't hold back its noises, expelling high-pitched moans and screams. The eggs built up until there was, what? Ten? It couldn't tell, but all it knew was that it was beyond the size of Master's cock. The toys pressed against its insides, indenting its belly. The bigger the egg, the longer it took for its hole to wrap around it. Master had to force and shove it inside, grunting as he did. The eggs clanked against the other ones, shaking with Izuku's jitters. Its cock, pointing to the ceiling, flashed crimson, matching the colour on its face.

"Last one," Master smirked, gripping a red egg, "this is going to be a tight fit, so as soon as I tell you, clench on them. I don't want any popping out of your cute ass." He identified the sentence with a slap to its skin. Izuku yelped, jerking away. Master gripped its hips and said, "Ah, ah, ah, no moving." If it moved, the eggs would pop out, Izuku thought. There were so many filling his channel to the max, there was no extra room to put even a finger. Master could push more in, but that would mean the eggs would go further back within it. Perhaps the very first red one was touching its intestines.

The last egg slipped inside easily, with its hole stretched more than enough; it was like soap. Tomura took a second to use his index finger to circle the ring of muscles, looking at Izuku for moans. It obeyed the silent demand, though it was already on its way to do so. The egg bounced against the previous one, trying to push out. Tomura pressed his hand to its hole, stopping the eggs from leaving. Izuku felt tears burst out of its eyes at the pressure, its stomach cramping uncomfortably. Its panting filled the room, with exhaustion falling over it. Sticky, with sweat and spit seeping from its hole. "Clench," Tomura whispered, pressing his lips on its nipple, taking one in his mouth, and sucking, he removed the hand. In the corner of his vision, he looked down at Izuku's ass.

Izuku clenched its hole, shooting the eggs deeper. The red one crowned, however, with Izuku's panicked body to not disappoint its Master, grunted as it squeezed its hole. Taking a deep breath as the eggs muffled their movements, it sighed.

The thing about the sex toys was that Tomura never used them. For one, he couldn't afford the good qualities; why are they so freaking expensive? The cheap one, at most, couldn't hold a vibration or would mould into weird shapes due to the shitty silicon. And secondly, he felt he should be the only one using Izuku. The toys would just put a barrier between them.

Kurogiri had a different view. It shocked him deeply to hear the Nomu say something that wasn't an order; he plainly said, "I can go buy one if you want me to, and we can test it on your pet." The sound of the words pushed him over. Tomura wasn't one to refuse an offer like that, so of course, he granted permission.

The egg toy was brilliant in the culmination of the toy chest. The wooden chest you'd see little kids have in their room sat near Izuku's stuffies. There were a dildo and two, a plug, and the eggs. Something about seeing his pet stuffed with eggs made him hard, so of course, that was the first item he used on Izuku.

He walked Izuku to the bar, setting up shop on a stool. Izuku was told to clench its ass so no eggs popped out; if it failed, it would be punished. Kurogiri greeted the two and gave Izuku two bowls of kibble along with a small treat. "You brought a plug?" He confirmed it, nodding his head at the silicon device in Tomura's hand. "I did," he smirked, catching Izuku's shiver. With the eggs fully intact within his bowls and its stomach indented, it quivered at the idea of adding more to its full belly. "Are you," he paused, looking at the pet and then at Tomura, "going to put it inside it?"

Tomura rolled his eyes, his other hand pulling on the leash to bring Izuku close to his socked feet. It whined at the pull but got right back to eating right after a small adjustment. The eggs rocked within its insides, rubbing against its prostate and inner walls. It closed its eyes as it expelled a moan. The pants restricting its cock felt painfully uncomfortable as it hardened to the max. All it wanted was for Master to surge the pants off, to at least expel its cock. The idea of Master pushing his cock past its puffy, abused hole made it want to cry. Could it even take that much?

Compared to its Master, it had a different view when it came to toys. Sure, it was nice to have more uniqueness when it came to playtime; however, it missed the old days. The days when it was just Master's tongue, mouth, or cock stuffing its holes. Now, he was obsessed with the toys and kept on using them. Like the dildo, he made Izuku hold it all night in its tight ass until morning. Its stomach cramped painfully the whole night. Having Master's cock was always a highlight of the day. And now, it missed it. Master focused on the toys and would usually cum on Izuku, removing the chance of him fucking it. As much as it enjoyed being stuffed with the eggs, it'd rather have Master's cock.

Tomura hummed, twiddling his fingers around the toy. "Perhaps," he smirked, placing it on the bar table. "How about you do it? Sensei told me to watch some shitty news channel yesterday," Tomura threw the plug towards Kurogiri and received the remote, flipping to the channel. "Are you sure you don't want any food?" Kurogiri asked, walking around the bar. "I'm sure," Tomura nodded, shifting to rest his chin against his closed fist. His presence screamed nonchalantly and bored watching the TV. You'd have to be stupid to believe he was watching the TV with his full attention, of course not, in his peripheral vision he watched Kurogiri kneel behind Izuku.

Stain, whoever the heck he is. Sensei found him vital for the League of Villains. Tomura didn't have the same opinion, in fact, he found Stain to be too devoted to his cause. A cause which is nothing like the League's. If he were to allow Stain into the League, he worried he wouldn't be able to trust him. Not only that, trust him around his pet.

Kurogiri used one hand to shake the fabric off its hips and toss them to the side, along with the boxers. "Why don't you have Izuku naked all the time?"

Tomura rolled his eyes, as though it were the most obvious answer. "I don't want anyone to see my pet naked. Like, what if some stranger walked in and saw Izuku? No, I'm not risking it." The unspoken words behind his explanation were mainly based on Sensei and his pervertedness. "Make sure to put its pants on as soon as you're done." He found the idea of Sensei seeing his pet naked repulsing.

The first time Kurogiri fucked Izuku was a fluke. If he wasn't so entranced by his pets' needy noises and slutty moves, he'd realize he needed to unplug the TV. When the thought dawned on him at night, he rolled in bed with an urge to throw up. He cursed at himself for not remembering it even when he was talking with Sensei. How could he be so fucking stupid? Needless to say, he needed to be careful. "Wait, I'm going to turn the TV off. Give me a second." Tomura hopped off the stool and pulled the plug from the TV. "Now, I can actually watch this." He shifted his eyes onto his pet as he got onto the stool he was previously on. "Go ahead."

Sensei, a fucking old man, touching his youthful pet? Hell no.

"Of course, Tomura." Kurogiri gripped Izuku's ass. He shifted its hips to point upwards, gaining a good view of his puffy hole. He weaved his index finger and thumb in between its asscheeks, spreading the skin apart. Tomura moaned at the sight, his cock filling up with blood. "God, Izu, your hole is inches away from the eggs popping out."

Its egg-filled hole held them snugly, except for one. No matter how much it squeezed and clenched, it couldn't keep a red egg behind its tight ring of muscle. The egg was crowning, the tip of it poking a centimetre out of its hole. Izuku moaned at Master's words, shaking its head. It had it resting in its arms on the floor.

"Push it in," Tomura smirked, gripping his cock as he pulled it out. Kurogiri pressed his misty hand, a knuckle at most, to the egg and shoved it back, rocking it against all the others. Izuku whoreshly moaned, shaking its head back and forth as one stroked over its prostate. "Make sure there's enough room for a plug; you must be exhausted clenching your hole." He cooed, jerking his hand up and down his dick.

Kurogiri followed the order to the finest detail. He pressed and pressed, taking a second for Tomura to see Izuku's hole tighten and squeeze the eggs in. Only when his hand was reaching five centimetres within Izuku's body, the eggs moving up its intestines, he brought the plug to the hole. Izuku's mouth was gaping wide, its face stuck in a permanent look of shock. It felt everything tighten and cramp with pleasure, the pain coming in waves, He felt its insides rearranging itself to fit the new mould. Something poked within, and it knew it wasn't an egg. An organ, it moaned, how deep are these things? For a second, it worried if it would be stuck inside it for the rest of its life. The idea, even with the painful cramps, made it scream as Kurogiri pushed the engorged plug inside. The eggs shook back, rubbing against its most sensitive parts. If this continued for any longer, it wouldn't be shocking if they popped out of his mouth.

The plug was at least eight centimetres thick, a little more than three inches thick. Its muscles stretched over the toy, sucking it inside. It popped right on in, lodging in place, right behind the eggs. Izuku panted, taking a deep breath as the urge to cum curled through its cock.

As much as it missed Master's cock, it couldn't help but love the feeling of toys.

"Damn!" Tomura shouted, rubbing his cock once before cum splattered across the room. Kurogiri had the reflexes to form a warp gate and send the cum shooting toward Izuku's face. Izuku yelped, ill-prepared for the feeling. "That was fucking awesome!" Tomura laughed, throwing the leash and pulling Izuku's collar, dragging it to his knees. He fell to the ground, buttoning his pants and grabbing Izuku's tossed pants. "Go away," he dismissed Kurogiri, ignoring his face of discomfort from not receiving a climax of his own, and pulled his pet to straddle him. "My gosh, that was amazing," he hugged him close, resting his head against Izuku's shoulder. Izuku moaned lightly, its cock still rock-hard. It tried to fight the urge to hump against Tomura's leg. Precum decorated the pant leg, a mini stain dripping across the fabric. "Did you like that?" He asked, bringing a hand to Izuku's cock, "want to cum?"

Izuku moaned, nodding its head. Words couldn't come out of its mouth, if anything, a jumble of moans exploded out. Master only smirked, smiling at him with a vicious look. He gripped its cock by the base and twirled his fingers around the slit. He prodded one into the hole, edging his fingernail inside. "Cum pet, I know you want to~" Tomura sang, squeezing the base. Izuku choked on a gasp, eyes wide. It shook its head, denial curling up its spine. Master clenched his fist around its cock, gripping it with a vice grip. "I-I c-ca-can't!"

Master stared with slits for eyes, his face filled with disappointment. He sighed, shaking his head. "Fine, be stubborn." He removed his hand, and Izuku whined at the lost contact. "You lost your chance."

"No-!" Izuku protested, wanting itself to reach its climax. "Please-"

Master shook his head once again. "Stop it." And it proceeded to shut up. Its throbbing cock was painfully hard, pulsing every few seconds. It swore that if Master touched the cock one more time, it would cum. No matter if it tried to deny it, it still would. The urge was on the brink. Tears burst out of its eyes, and sobs broke out of its throat. Master cooed, pulling Izuku's head over his shoulder. "It's alright, I know I suck; I'm a terrible Master."

"No!" It protested, this time for something different. "You're amazing! The best Master, the greatest. I love you so so much!" It swung its arms around Tomura's neck and nuzzled into his skin. "Just amazing..."

Tomura rolled his eyes and said, "C'mon, let's get your pants on." He was entranced by his pet's beauty; he smiled at it as he hooked the pants over his legs. With the shirt and socks on, it was an easy change. "You can put the TV back on," Tomura said, pressing Izuku's head against his chest. He looked over at the TV at Kurogiri's failed response. "Oi, put it on-!"

"It's already on, Master," Izuku whispered lightly, in just a small voice. Tomura jerked his chin downward, taking in Izuku's response. Even with it being hard as a rock, its cock indented its pants, poking Tomura's hip, but it was still ever aware. "Did you fucking put it on before I could grant you permission?" He snarled, his eyes shooting upwards. He wrapped his hands around Izuku's waist and hoisted it up onto its lap, then sat on the stool. "What-"

"Tomura," a static voice said, muffled as the connection became clearer. "Can you get rid of Izuku's problem?" Sensei asked with sternness. An order. Tomura clenched his jaw and felt his heart and skin curl at the realization of Kurogiri's betrayal. He turned it back on while he was distracted by Izuku's cock, probably because Sensei wanted to be a fucking pervert. "No." Tomura stood his ground, staring at the square TV. The original plan was to keep Izuku's cock tortured as he watched the news, then let Izuku cum in its pants unannounced and randomly. He'd start by caressing it slowly over the fabric, then jerking it off.

But that plan can't happen because Sensei was there. And he's too stubborn to go upstairs and tell Sensei to fuck off. "I am perfectly fine hanging out here with my pet in my lap, watching the news." Perhaps he could torture Izuku, then forcibly let it cum upstairs.

"You know what you're doing, Tomura, and I would like it if you did it somewhere else." Sensei's voice was strained.

Tomura smirked, pressing it further. "No, why, do you want to see it? Hate how you want to fuck my pet?" He sang, pressing Izuku closer to his body, unconsciously making Izuku's cock rub against his leg and causing it to moan lightly.

None of them was prepared for Sensei's small, quiet, and probably could be misheard for Izuku's sounds, groan.

"Don't talk to me like that, Tomura."

Tomura squeezed his fist angrily, attempting to conceal his emotions. "Fine." He leaned to plop Izuku back onto the floor and held his leash close to his wrist. "Is there anything else you'd like to talk about?" Tomura snapped, tapping the counter, feeling the urge to decay it. If it wasn't for his pet's head bucking into his shin, he'd follow through.

Sensei obviously wanted to have sex or some shit with Izuku. And made Tomura want to decay everything and hold his pet tightly.

Sensei coughed as he cleared his voice. Tomura listened to him as he spoke about the Hero Killer and the chance to recruit him. (He wanted to scream at him for changing the conversation's topic.) As Tomura said before, Stain and him, at least, didn't share the same ideals. Sensei, maybe, but not him. Sensei posed the idea of recruiting him once more, stating Stain could attract more members into the League and provide more protection for Tomura and his pet. As much as he despised the idea of Stain, whom he doesn't trust to help the league in any way, the idea of gaining protection sounded efficient. Tomura and Kurogiri could only do so much to protect each other and Izuku in the case of a hero ambush, and with Sensei injured and in a different base, they'd need to prioritize their own state versus others.

Although Tomura would risk his life to save his pet, no questions were asked.

Tomura agreed with the recruit quest, giving into Sensei's persuasion. Izuku's safety was one of his top priorities, and if that meant kicking or killing Stain to get rid of him, he would do it no matter what he does for the League. As he loves Izuku.

Not wanting to risk Stain lusting for Izuku, he plans to show him when the time is right. In other words, not for a while. He'd have to get to know Stain and earn some trust before he'd let anything happen between Izuku and the villain. However, that meant he'd have to be extremely careful during lunch and dinner times.

Izuku rubbed its head against his shin, moaning lightly as it shook its butt. Tomura snorted, petting its head. Still hard, it whined as the eggs clanked against the plug, begging to snap out.

"Can you bring your," Sensei spat out the words, "pet upstairs? It's a distraction."

Tomura raked his eyes over his pet before shrugging. "Are you hard, Sensei?" He felt gross saying it, but he needed to know. He needed to know how much of an effect his pet had on Sensei.

Silence.

"I would invite you to have some playtime with my pet, but you're not like Kurogiri," Tomura lied with a smirk, knowing the words' impact. A little push, he thought, and maybe then he'd know exactly what Sensei wanted with Izuku. He rolled his eyes at Sensei's silence, chuckling. "Kurogiri, get me one of Izuku's treats," he said, waving his hand in a relaxed gesture. Izuku squealed, smiling brightly at the news. It stepped back and forth on its knees, twiddling with its fingers and unsuspectingly shaking its ass and the context inside. It froze, taking a deep breath and hanging its head as a climax began to build.

Its mind was filled with cotton as every part of it was enraptured with numbness. On the peak of pleasure, it moaned loudly, shaking its hips as an egg jarred pleasantly against its sweet spot. Cum exploded out of its cock, soaking the underwear and pants with sticky seed. Izuku gasped, eyes wide, as pulses flowed through the cock. "Wow!" Master laughed, plopping an oatmeal cookie in front of Izuku's hung head. "You came from that? Damn, those eggs must be stuffing you whole. Maybe if I added more, you'd throw them up." He sighed, patting Izuku's ass. "Would you like to try that someday?"

Izuku's mind, filled with fog, had no answer; he was barely conscious enough to hear Master's voice. "Whaa?" It drawled out, blinking at the floor and the cookie. "Nevermind," Master chuckled, pushing Izuku's head close to the treat. "Eat up." It obeyed the order, lowered its head, and bit into the biscuit, swallowing bites. "Were these freshly baked?" Master asked Kurogiri, his hand still on Izuku's head, prohibiting it from moving. "Yes, Tomura, they are. Only an hour old, I heated them up just before you came down."

"Huh, good." With Tomura being impressed, Kurogiri allowed a small smile of pride to form on his misty lips, concealing it by looking away.

"Sensei," he said, looking at the TV from the floor and petting his pet's hair. "You must be hard now; Izuku tells me what you do to him-"

"I can take Izuku away from you, you know that, Tomura? If you continue to disobey me, I will take your pet away, and it will become my pet, understand?"

Tomura took a deep breath, gulping. His breath wavered, shaking with anxiety. He gripped Izuku's leash and pulled it up, heading out the bar door. Izuku's foggy mind didn't bother to scoop up the rest of the cookie; instead, it leaned into its Master's pull and followed him to the staircase, the eggs pressing against the plug.