Plead

"God!" Tomura cursed, slamming his fist into the bar counter, the other going to his injured shoulder. Kurogiri passed the first aid kit, helping him clean the wound and cover it with gauze. "I don't want to see him ever again," he said, rolling his eyes and grunting at the throbbing pain coursing from his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Tomura; I had no idea he'd act like that," Kurogiri said, moving around to the bar and boxing up the medical supplies. Tomura agreed, humming along. "Stain is a psycho."

Stain came to meet the League. He ranted about how shitty the League's goal was and how much better his goal was. Tomura had to agree with his statement, saying they don't share the same values. Of course not. Stain idolises All Might; he hates him.

Why Sensei thought it'd work out was beyond him. Even though he saw Tomura get stabbed by him, he didn't tell Kurogiri to send him away. He could've died, he thought, staring at the counter. He had to yell at Kurogiri by threatening to take away his privileges to play with his pet. Luckily, Stain had no clue what he meant, although he agreed to leave the bar with the final word.

"What did you do?" Sensei demanded through the screen, his voice filled with volume. Tomura only shrugged, knowing that he had ruined their chances of getting recruits. Sure, Stain came to the League, but he never showed any sign that he wanted to join. Sensei had hoped villains would be attracted to join the League with Stain, but with him gone and the chance of recruits going to zero, Sensei was furious.

Tomura didn't understand why he was so mad, as technically he wasn't the leader of the league. "Stain wouldn't fit my vision for the League because his philosophy is different from mine. In addition, I didn't think he and my pet would get along."

"Kurogiri," Sensei said with a murmur, stopping Tomura's explanation. "Bring Izuku to my base, this instant."

"What?!" Tomura screamed, jerking off the stool, eyes wide. "No! STOP!" He slammed his fist onto the counter. Kurogiri lowered his head, bowing softly. His misty lips perked up, as though he wanted to speak but resisted doing so. "STOP!" Tomura threw his glove off, pressing his fingers onto the bar counter. "I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME!" Tomura felt tears threaten to fall as he rushed to Kurogiri. His eyes were wide as his voice cracked. Kurogiri opened a portal in his direction, sending him to the corner of the bar. He then made another portal, then a third one. Tomura felt time freeze as his back slammed into the wall, sending him hurtling to the ground. His eyes caught onto green curls, and he heard a small yelp, falling from the second warp gate to the third, sending him right into Sensei's fucking base. "NO!" Tomura scrambled to the remains of the counter, leaping onto the man to only be sent through a portal.

He slammed onto the tiled flooring, his fists clenching into balls. "IZUKU!" He yelled, whipping his head up and shooting onto his knees. His heart fell to the ground as his eyes lay on his bed and his bedroom. "No, no, no," he shook his head, a hand going to his hair.

The room was vacant. The memory of Izuku playing with a toy while lying down in its bed was still there. The fabric of the bed showed the indent of where it had moulded around its body. Tomura bit his lip before standing up and racing back into the hall. He leaped over the steps, rushing into the bar. "SEND IZUKU BACK NOW!"

Kurogiri hadn't moved from where he stood behind the broken counter, standing there doing nothing. "I'm sorry, Tomura. Sensei has prohibited me from conversing about Izuku from now on." He bowed his head, as though he were genuinely showing his emotions.

Tomura choked, his voice getting trapped in his throat.

"It's for the best, Tomura," Sensei said from the TV, his voice gruff with an ounce of pride. Tomura sneered, glaring at it. "Your pet will be okay in my hands."