A Crack In The Seal

Resting its chin on the wooden tiles, it swayed back and forth, digging its skin into the ground. It perked up at a click. Lifting its head off the floor, it tilted it over the bed frame, creeping its head slowly.

Its heart battered against its ribcage, flashing a look over to its oblivious Master. It sat up, scooting around the bed, facing the door. It creaked and squeaked, sending a sharp shiver, making its skin curl. A misty, purple hand gripped the frame, pushing it to the side. Izuku gaped, its heart soothed.

"Kurogiri!" Izuku cheered, trotting over to the man, pressing its head under his hand for pets. "Why here?"

"Oh, the Grand Master told me to check on you seeing your Master would be busy," he kneeled to the floor, eyes creasing as he scratched its chin. "Ah yes, he is busy."

Izuku nodded its head sadly, dimly.

"What's wrong?" Kurogiri asked, void of any emotion. Unlike Master, he never wore them. Izuku wanted to roll its eyes, something Master regularly did. It was clear what the answer was. Master was ignoring it for a monitor!

"Master wearing headphones. I feel alone." Izuku managed to say, plucking its fingernails, peeling a strand of excess skin. "I jealous."

Misty hands gripped its wrists, pulling them away. Kurogiri shook his head at the action, telling it to stop hurting itself. Izuku hunched over, dragging its legs close to its chest. "How about you come downstairs with me? We can have some lunch and I can take you on a walk, how does that sound?"

Izuku gave him a perplexed look, eyes creased, mouth gaping. Having no clue what to do with its hands, it opened and closed the palms, shifting them to its side. It clenched them close–taking a second to think it over. "But," it glanced at Master's chair, Master watching the monitor contentedly. "What about Master?"

"He'll be okay, besides, he wants you to be happy rather than jealous." Kurogiri got up and pulled out the leash, clipping it to Izuku's suspecting neck. He patted its curls, gliding a hand along the fluff. "Ready?"

"Mhm," Izuku forced itself to smile, hating the throbbing pain within its heart. One more look at its Master, a single teardrop dripped from its eye. A crisp gasp from Master reacting to the monitor; sent it sobbing, curling forward. It pushed its hands to its ears, shaking its head to block the overstimulation. It stood its ground, preventing Kurogiri from walking to the door. In its walking position, it dug its knees into the hardwood.

"Aw, Izu," Kurogiri's hand pressed into its curls, caressing them. He gripped its chin, pulling at it. "I know it's tough, but don't worry, I heard he's upset that he has to do this too. The Grand Master made him do it, so if I were you, be mad at him, not at your Master." Izuku sniffed the snot drenching its nostrils. "Okay," it gave him a watery smile, lips quivering.

It followed Kurogiri through the warp gate. He never carried it down the steps. The one time they tried, Izuku bruised its knee so poorly that it couldn't walk for a week. Master was oblivious to them leaving, distracted. It wondered if they should've told him they were heading downstairs. Though, it didn't say anything as it knew it didn't have the authority to ask such a thing.

Already downstairs, it knew it was too late. It could've told Master... however, he would get mad if it disturbed him. Kurogiri could, though, it didn't know if it was allowed to ask him such things. It was rare being with Kurogiri, just the two of them. It didn't know the limits and freedoms it had.

Just like Master and the Grand Master, it didn't know what Kurogiri was hiding. He could be waiting for it to mess up and take advantage of it. Like how the Grand Master doesn't like it talking. Kurogiri could hate it... uh, it didn't know. Nonetheless, it needed to be careful.

It also pondered if Kurogiri would be like the Grand Master and Master-who both actively made it aroused. Would Kurogiri want to have playtime with it? How different would it be from Master? Would he act like the Grand Master? So many questions. Though it answered one of them. That is what it would feel like. It knew that if the fucking came from anyone other than Master, playtime would be less enjoyable.

It could've been a brat and asked Kurogiri to play with it. However, that action is just pettiness. Stooping down to Master's level? Wanting to make Master jealous? It sounded good at the moment, except it knew it would create so many other problems. The Grand Master was exclusive as Master couldn't stop him if he played with Izuku. Master could only be jealous. However, Kurogiri was unknown territory. Would Master be mad? Would he cuddle with it afterwards? It didn't know.

Either way, it knew not to push the limits.

It just wondered if Kurogiri wanted to play with it.

Everyone likes to.

What makes him different?