The Twist

Izuku couldn't put into words how much pain it was in. It lay on the bed, eyes closed, staring at the ceiling. The Grand Master was in the other room, preparing for the next session. It wanted to scream and cry for its Master, terrified out of its mind by the unknown.

Its center throbbed and pulsed with scorching pain. The hole kept trembling, unsure of whether it should contract or expand. Izuku took a whiff. It attempted to inhale deeply before exhaling, as Master had instructed. Its anxiety persisted, though. Izuku squirmed as it experienced dizziness.

It balled itself up and whimpered while trying to hold back tears. In his impending return, the Grand Master would show no mercy.

It only wanted Master to come back. Just that.

Izuku gasped upon hearing the door open with the shuffling sound of a bag. "Okay, pet," The Grand Master spoke, stepping towards the bed and the shaking pet. "We're going to try something new. I don't think you've ever tried this with your Master, so this will be interesting." It could hear the sadism and pride oozing from every word.

The tremors prevented it from turning its head from its curled-up position. The weight of the man caused the bed to sag, and the sound of a bag's zipper opening could be heard. Izuku's eyes were closed as its limbs were pulled apart.

"Here we are," the Grand Master raised his voice and pulled out a bag that was unsteady. Izuku looked at the objects with one eye first before the other. A long, clear tube with a metal nozzle at one end is connected to a bag that contains liquid. Izuku cocked its head slightly in fear at the inquiries about what it was capable of.

"All this liquid will be going inside of you; this is also known as an enema." The Grand Master said this as he dragged the nozzle to Izuku's plush ass. "Its function is to cleanse your bowels and flush out your system. Thus, this will wash away the cream that was used inside your hole. I'm going to fuck you for the first time after this." He took hold of Izuku's hips and drew them up against his groin. His hands split open the cheeks and pressed the nozzle against the hole's pulsing, raw center. Izuku squeezed its eyes shut while holding onto the blanket. It heard the bag being juggled as the Grand Master set it down on the bed and yanked on its hole with both of his fingers.

Izuku felt the metal nozzle slide into its hole as it sucked it in, and heaved a helpless groan. No matter how cruelly it was treated, anything was welcome inside of its hole. Within its walls, the cream has long since dried out and merged. This indicated that the hole was mostly dry and that the metal nozzle was painful to insert. It whimpered as the Grand Master pushed the metal piece past its prostate because it felt it chafe its skin. The nozzle got stuck on the dry skin, so he had to force it the final few centimetres. Izuku screamed at that. Its body was engulfed in a noxious mixture of pleasure.

As the Grand Master tugged on the tube to make sure the nozzle was neatly tucked inside, it was unable to contain its sobs. Izuku shook its head and slammed its head against the bed as it felt moisture seeping out of its hole. The tube was only 2 centimetres thick, which wasn't absurdly thick. Its hole was precisely the right size to keep it there and prevent movement. Izuku doubted it could push it out.

It heard the Grand Master chuckle deeply. Izuku decided he was laughing about its bleeding hole—yeah, that's blood. Izuku made a fuss yet again. Otherwise, what would it be? Except if it's the water the Grand Master said he would inject into the hole. Izuku turned to look over its shoulder, trying to identify if the bag lost any liquid. The Grand Master kneeled just behind its crotch with one hand holding the bag in the air and the tube leading to its hole. Before Izuku could lift its head to check the bag, it felt a pulse of warm water. Its body twitched with excitement as its head smacked the bed in delight. The air out of Izuku's throat was punched.