Chaper whatever chaper this is

I don't know what chapter this is.
I guess I'll continue the book... but the updates will be slow as hell. Like usual.

The video was saddening but then happiness
Is the video still there?
No?? DAMMIIITTTT

And here we pretend that it's been quite a long time since Annie got preggers. Almost nine months I'd say?

Percy's pov~
"Annabeth," I whined, staring at her as she shovels the Nutella into her mouth.
"No. This is the pregnancy Nutella, and you don't get any."
"Why not?!"
"Are you pregnant?"
"Yes."
"What-" I cut her off by sticking my face in the jar and sucking up, and pulling away with the Nutella jar stuck to my face.
"Percy, give me the Nutella back," Annabeth warned and I shook me head. Then, she stood up, and her water broke. She looked down at herself, and then up at me. I let the Nutella fall to the floor, and I rushed her to the hospital where her contractions became closer and closer together. She was quickly admitted into the hospital and soon after, everyone arrived.

Time skip because I ain't doing birth again

"Annie, your baby is beautiful," Hazel said, holding the baby and smiling at Annabeth.
"What is her name?" Leo whispered, looking over Hazel's shoulder at the blonde haired-green eyed baby.
"How about... Jasmine Marie?" Annabeth offered.
"Jasmine Marie Jackson? I'd say that's perfect," a new voice said, entering the hospital room. It was Poseidon himself.
"Your child is beautiful."
"Thanks dad."
"But it is also in grave peril."

Cliffy. I'm tempted to not tell and just skip a ton of years when they all have kids and their kids go to Camp Jupiter and be blessed by some of the gods and become badass heroes like their parents were wouldn't that be sweet doe?? Tell me in the comments of you want that.

Sorry it's short, but I don't have anything cool to write