And so it shall be. (A Percabeth story)

Hola amigos.

No I'm not Spanish.

Yayyyy autocorrect! Why are there tornado sirens on a sunny saturday?!

Aww who gives a duck. NOOO AUTOCORRECT! Oh well. Italics? Eh.

Disclaimer: I don't own dis CHIZZZZ. Pjo and HoO. Naw. No Percy's or Annie's are in my possession. Gimmie comments on what to write. I'll give ya a warning now: it's sexual Wednesdays. Percabeth will make percababies. Deal with it. Percababies. Hehe. STAHP U MAKE ME BWUSH. Ok. Down to bidness' . Oh yeah. Richard Riordan (idk if that's how you spell it.) owns pjo/hoo so yeah.

Percy's pov~

I'm ready. I looked down at the little box in my hands and waited for Annabeth out side her cabin.

I opened it again and looked at the celestial bronze circlet, the sapphire and the little diamonds surrounding the gorgeous sapphire. I said the words aloud softly again. "Annabeth Monica Chase, I love you with everything I have. I want to build something permanent... With you. Will you make me the happiest man in the world, and be my bride?" I heard the doorknob rattle and I quickly shoved the box into my pocket.

It was just Malcolm. "She's still inside. She'll be out soon," he told me, knowing what I was going to do. The whole camp did. The plan was at the campfire, I was going to go up at the third song. Jason's my wing man, so he'll tape it. I'll ask Annie to marry me. It's going to be awesome.

I've been looking for houses for us, and I closed the deal this morning. We bought a house. Furnished. Another surprise for my Annabeth. This was going to be amazing. I couldn't wait any longer. I knocked on the door. "Annabeth, were going to be late for dinner!" "Shut up, Seaweed brain, I know!" She opened the door and she was wearing the most beautiful thing! Stone wash skinny jeans and her camp tee. What? Don't judge me! She's beautiful in everything.

"Hey. Percy." She put her hand on my chin and jerked my head up. "The conversation is up here." But I was really looking at her ring finger, imagining how the ring would look on her finger. "Alright," I said. "Lets go." We walked down to the dining pavilion and parted. I sat down at the Poseidon table and she made her way to the Athena table. My half sisters Georgia and Sarah sat next to me. "Hey bro. What's shaking?" Sarah asked me. "Nothing much... Just excited!" Georgia smiled at me. "That's cool. So... Let me see the ring. She leaned forward, grinning like a madman. "Okay!" I pulled out the little black box and opened the lid. The girls gasped. "She'll love it!"

...

The third song was being sung. I couldn't sing I was just too happy. I was grinning like a madman, blushing like a beet. The song ended and campers scrambled. I stood and took Annabeth's hands. I led her too the fire which was rainbow with mixed emotions but stood high enough so it's tip flickered though the boundary. I got to my knee and she gasped and the tears started to flow. Somewhere in the crowd Piper squealed, "OTP!!!" I pulled out the box and opened the lid revealing the ring. I'm ready. I looked at Annabeth in the eyes and said, "Annabeth Monica Chase, I love you with everything I have. I want to build something permanent... With you. Will you make me the happiest man in the world, and be my bride?"

"Yes." She whispered back. "Yes, yes!" A little louder that time. "Yes!!" She shouted to the who camp. I stood and kissed her passionately on the lips and everyone came down and for old times sake, picked us up and Connor shouted, "The canoe lake!" And they though us in. I made us our signature bubble and we sat there in each others arms until dawn.