Chapter five with a dash of spoil.

Annabeth's pov~

As Percy and I laid in bed, I thought about my friends. Piper Grace, married and pregnant, to Jason Grace. Nico started to go for Thalia, despite her being a hunter. Frank Zhang and Hazel Lesvesque dating. Leo and Reyna. They're good together. I guess... Octavian actually has the hots for our oracle. Rachel. Why? I don't know. But I eventually fell into a deep, dreamless sleep for the first time since Tartarus.

But Percy wasn't so lucky. He woke up screaming and I unsheathed my dagger half asleep and I woke the rest of the way with a jolt realizing my dagger was to Percy's neck. I quickly dropped the dagger and hung my head. "S-sorry, Percy," I said. "I really didn't mean to." "I know Wise Girl, I know." He replied, but he still rubbed his neck. He reached out to touch my face but I was already going to the door. I heard him softly cry out. "Annabeth..." I turned to him. "Perseus, I could have sliced your neck off. I will not risk really killing you." "Can I sleep downstairs on the couch? Where you can comfort me as you watch tv? Please?" He gave me those sexy green puppy dog eyes I fell in love with on the first day. "Fine," I tell him, holding my gaze. "But I'm not rubbing your feet."

OMGs I haven't updated in so flipping long. It was like yesterday or three days ago, shapoopy. (Pronounced "SHA-poop-ee) any ways, HOH was awesome. Yolo. Rick owns pjo/hoo: I do I fact ship these ships and will not accept Nico being gay for Percy. Sorry if I just spoiled House of Hades for ya. Oh well. *shrugs violently* BIE. LEYNA FOR THE WIIIN