Chapter tree

Annabeth's pov~

Oh, that sly Percy. He thought I wouldn't notice the flashing red dot coming from the spot Jason and Piper always sit. I'm going to have to beat Jason up.

That little nasty recorded it!

That.

Little.

Nasty.

Oh well. Maybe it didn't pick up my tears.

It probably did.

As Percy and I sat in the little underwater bubble, wrapped in each other's arms, kissing here and there, I looked at the ring again. I felt Percy turn his own head to look at it.

"Do you like it?" Percy said.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"Leo made it. It says 'Team Leo' on the inside."

"Really? You're kidding!" I slipped off the ring and read the italicized Team Leo on the bronze ring. "That moron. Why is he so stupid? He's lucky he's funny."

"Definitely."

"Maybe we should go back up."

"Yeah. I have something to show you," he grinned evilly. "Your going to flip."

💙❤💙❤💙

Percy's pov~

I drove up to the house I bought and she stared at me. "Won't we attract monsters?" She asked. "Chiron did his magic and put a lot of mist around it." I replied, and she smiled and got out of the car and ran up to the front porch. She looked at the highest light and started to jump and tried to grab something. I got out and walked up behind her. "I see you hound the spare key, shorty."

"Shut up, sea weed brain and open the door!" This was going to be awesome. I opened the door and she took a tour.

I will write what the house looks like when I don't have only 5 percent. So I don't own pjo/hoo Rick Riordan does ya dah ya dah yaaaahhhhh dahhhhhh YESH. Good night.