Chapter Haaaaave you met Ted?

(Weird chapter names but this isn't a book. How I Met Your Mother tho. Y'all watch it?)

Annabeth's pov~

As I got into the second dress-courtesy of Aphrodite-I realized how much of a slut I looked in it. No straps. Mid thigh. Skin tight at the top. Bottom flares out. Not much back. If I bent over- hey, look! My ass! Aphrodite, I'll kick your podex. Gods, that woman. Seriously, who gave her the right to do this? Oh well. I pulled on the fishnets- wait a minute... Fishnets?! Who does this woman think I am?! I thought as I put on the five-inch heels, sparkly, no toes. My mother would never forgive me and Aphrodite for this outfit. Leo, for some odd reason, reapplied my makeup and I picked up the flowers to meet Percy at the doors of Bunker Nine, were the ceremony would be.

"Will you give a boring and unrelated welcome, to the Mr. and Mrs. Johnson."

Jackson.

Me and Percy ran into the beautifully lit up Bunker Nine, many different shades of blue and grey, and then there were a few whistles-wolf whistles, yes-and angry cries from my siblings and parents. The clapping ended when I stormed up the stairs to grab the microphone. "She," I snapped into the microphone, pointing at Aphrodite. "She put me in this. Yell at that." I gave the microphone back to Mr. D and walked casually down the stairs. My siblings and Athena turned to Aphrodite and pelted her with Shakespeare. "I love you," Percy said and he kissed me.

After some drinks and dancing, we sat down for a little dinner.

Leo- who let Leo go up?

"Hi. I'm Leo."

"Hi Leo," the crowd said absently.

"So. Yeah. Congrats guys. And, Annabeth, hope you're well rested, and, well, because there's little kids, I hope you know why." Damn it, he's intoxicated.

The crowd absently laughed.

"Stay married, guys. Love you." He raised his glass and winked at us.

Next was Reyna.

"Antequam matrimonium sexus. Amo te. Gratulationes, amicorum."

Marriage comes before sex. Love you. Congratulations, friends.

Sweet, Reyna.

Next, Frank. He looks like he needs to pee.

"Congratulations..."

He ran off without another word.

Next, an Intoxicated Hazel.

"Hey, sluts!" She hiccups. "I'm so wasted right now." She giggles. "I'm just going to speak in Latin so none of you but the ones who speak Latin can hear. Habere sortem de infantibus matrem fuckers. Munere meo condoms erat ... etiam Veneris munus condoms. Annabeth, amabis munere meo. tibi gratias ago. Goodnight!"

Have lots of babies, mother f--. My gift was condoms... actually Venus' gift was condoms. Annabeth, you will like my gift. Thank you. goodnight!

Hazel was really drunk.

Then it was Jason, Piper, Juniper, Grover, Poseidon, Athena, Sally, and my dad. Chiron brought up the rear. "Okay, guests. Eat!"

So we ate.

Time lapse.

Gifts.

Hazel's gift: a super revealing and slut like dress, and yes; Aphrodite's gift was slim, regular, and huge sizes, she said "I don't know what size you are... So I got all three!" Percy looked into his pants with... A look. And threw Aphrodite slim and regular. Very promising. Tonight is going to be awesome.

LONG CHAPTER YAY

THE NEXT CHAPTER: AFTER PARTY AND THEY TRY TO CONCEIVE A BABY YAY

Ooooookay that was weird I don't own Percy Jackson or Heroes Of Olympus bye