Chapter Seventeen

Hazel's pov~

All of them.

All of our friends are either married or engaged. Eight years, Frank and I have been dating, and Reyna and Leo started dating three whopping years ago. And Leo recently proposed. I scowled at Frank and he just turned and smiled. "H-hi Hazel," he was sweating, "what's up?" That's the best he could do? "Nothing much Frank," I replied coldly. "Nothing much." He continued on, "Hazel, so, how does a romantic date in New Rome sound, hmm?" I blinked. Romantic? That wasn't like Frank. I nodded, "That would be great."

~~~~~~

I sat down at the table Frank reserved and looked down at my self. Knee-length, Roman-purple, short-sleeved dress, black flats, I tried to tame my curly, brown mane, but, yeah, like that worked. I adjusted the metal cat ears in my hair, the ones Frank got me for Christmas last year. (A/n: lets pretend they celebrate Christmas.) I breathed in and out slowly and a diamond popped up from by my foot. I quickly scooped it up and tucked it into my bag. "Hazel?" I herd a franks voice and I stood up abruptly. "Pretor Frank Zhang! Commander of the..." I faltered. "...Dead legion." (A/n: spoilerrrrrrs!) We laughed and sat down. It was a little inside joke of ours. The slave came and took our orders. "Pretor Zhang what will you have?" Frank pondered the menu. "I'll have.... Hmm... The pasta bowl." He turned to me. "And you?" I looked over the menu again to decide if I really wanted a salad. I did, so I told him I would have one and Frank smirked, and said, "Salads. Gross." I stuck my tongue out at him and sipped my water. The boy came back with our meals in no time.

Frank ignored the meal and look at me in the eyes. "Hazel, I think that we should break up as a couple..."

HE HE HE CLIFFHANGER! Well, that was kinda mean.... BUT I'M HEARTLESS LIKE THE REST ):D

I don't own pjo/hoo