Chapter thirteen: time for percababies

(YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS CHAPTER OKAY)

Annabeth's pov~

He started to sweat forcefully. "I don't... I don't want to hurt you," he whispered. "Seaweed brain, I'll be fine!" I kissed him and he started to remove his shirt. I looked at his chest; well defined abs, lots of muscles. I bit my lip as he unzipped his belt. "Annabeth?" I must have been making a face. "Yes, Percy?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, seaweed brain. Now, hurry along."

He smirked and went slow as if trapped in time. I gave him a look and he gave me one back.

"Perseus Jackson!"

"Okay, okay, gods." He finished taking off his pants until we both were in our underwear.

We both leaned in at the same time, and he smashed his lips forcefully into mine. "Percy?" I whispered into his lips. "Yeah, wise girl?"

"I saw you break the condom."

"Oh, did you want to use one?"

"No."

He smashed his lips into mine again. He playfully pressed me onto the bed, kissing my neck, swiftly throwing off his boxers and rubbing my hips at the same time.

I pushed him off, and removed my sress, what Percy and I had named Hazel's present. Slut plus dress. Percy eyed my chest, making me uncomfortable. So I kissed him and he tried to find the clip in the back and I laughed as he struggled. He stopped and looked at me. "What?"

"It clips here," I said, pointing to the metal hook in the front.

"Oh. Okay."

I unhooked the bra, and threw it to the floor and slid off my panties. He pushed me to the bed again this time, thrusting into me.

"P-Percy!" I screamed, he was right. I was in pain.

He quickly slid out and slid to the end on the bed. "Oh, Annabeth," he said. "I'm really sorry."

"Percy, it's supposed to hurt, when the skin breaks. I am a virgin."

He looked at me. "Are you sure?"

"Positive."

He came back and we repeated the thrust, the scream, thrust, scream. But after ten or twelve thrusts, the screams were made of pleasure.

I took a long time to think of that, okay? Okay.

Alright. Now shoo.