Chapter twany wan

Dedicated to all my followers who've patiently awaited this dumb shit
So, i'm back. Permission from forever to forever, because I'm never forgetting this password. Ever.

Jason's pov~
I hope that I make it in time to see Annabeth deliver her own baby, I think to myself as I drive up to Percy's. I begin to chuckle, because after Piper, the joke has been going on that Annabeth is going to deliver her own babies.
"Shut the frick frack up," Annabeth would always warn.
"My friends are the best," I chuckled and got out of the car, and walking up to the porch and ringing the doorbell obnoxiously.
"Ugh, Jason, shut the hell up," Percy groaned at him as he opened the door in blue jeans and no shirt, with his signature messy hair.
"Oh, I'm blinded by the disgustingness of your abdomen," I said, holding up my free hand to my eyes and stepped back for a second, and began to chuckle.
"Dude, like you could do better," Percy said as he moved to let me in.
"Oh? Is that a challenge?"
"No Grace, I don't want to embarrass you. We all know that your abs have long deflated."
"Is the sexy shirtlessness for a specific person? Does he happen to be son of hades...? To see if you're his type yet?" I smirked at the guy... he's still not over it.
"Did you call me sexy?" Percy asked, wiggling his eyebrows at me.
"Yes, but... Nico!" I said, jumping up and bolting to the door to let him in.
"Hey Nico," Percy said, shaking his hair and leaning on the counter.
"Still not my type," Nico said smoothly, walking straight past him and into the living room.
"Dammit!"

Not long
Like your dick
:D
Anyways I know it's short please just suckle on this for just a bit while I sort out my shit