Chapter 19

Piper's pov~

I was holding Michael and Maddison when the explosions erupted in the apartment complex Jason and I lived in.

BOOM

Screams erupted from all around and the babies blinked open their eyes and they started to cry. I looked pleadingly at Jason, knowing he didn't even want to see this movie. "Right when it started to get good." He hissed under his breath. "Stupid babies. Daddy loves you." He hurried into the nursery and put them to sleep. Or tried. "Piper," he wined. "They're huuungry." I sighed and rushed into the nursery and sat with Maddison.

After she was full, I sang a little song for her, the on my mother sang into my head when I was scared that the monsters would get me.

Au clair de la lune

Mon ami Pierrot

Prête-moi ta plume

Pour écrire un mot

Ma chandelle est morte

Je n'ai plus de feu

Ouvre-moi ta porte

Pour l'amour de Dieu

Au clair de la lune,

Pierrot répondit :

« Je n'ai pas de plume,

Je suis dans mon lit.

Va chez la voisine,

Je crois qu'elle y est,

Car dans sa cuisine

On bat le briquet. »

Au clair de la lune,

L'aimable Lubin;

Frappe chez la brune,

Elle répond soudain :

-Qui frappe de la sorte ?

Il dit à son tour :

-r votre porte,

Pour le Dieu d'Amour.

Au clair de la lune,

On n'y voit qu'un peu.

On chercha la plume,

On chercha le feu.

En cherchant d'la sorte,

Je n'sais c'qu'on trouva ;

Mais je sais qu'la porte

Sur eux se ferma.

The child was asleep. I smiled and looked at my son, who was awake and crying silently. How rare. I picked him up, fed and sang. He fell asleep. I smiled and put him in his crib, tucked away my breast. (A/n: OH GOD I SAID BREAST deal with it. I was trying to avoid it for you, young audience.)

I walked back into the family room where Jason was asleep. I giggled silently and changed the channel to a game he would watch, but he wouldn't know I enjoyed. Football. I sucked in my breath. "Go bucks," I whispered. Jason smiled at me. "I snore you know," he opened his eyes. I stuck out my tongue. "Ohio State-Michigan game? I didn't know you were a Ohio fan," he said, astonished. "Oh, of course I am!" I half-shouted. The neighbors sleep till one sometimes, and I didn't want another face-to-face-stinky-breath complaint again. "I went to school there." He nodded, knowing I did. "I didn't even think you watched football." I smirked. "It's a thing me and my dad did, on weekends sometimes." "Buckeye games?"

"Only noon ones," I said as I gestured at the screen.

"I did it with Leo back at Camp."

I smiled remembering Camp Half Blood. Jason smiled too, thinking of the good times at both camps, but how I know? I'm not sure, but I just know.

That song btw was Au Claire De La Lune.

GO BUCKS MICHIGAN SUCKS

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KICK THEIR BUTTS

O-H!

I-O!

OHIOOOOO

The Buckeyes are going to the Wolverines' territory to humiliate them in their hometown.

I do live in Ohio and I am a big fan of the Bucks yay Ohio

I have this headcannon that Piper knows everything about football and is super like, sporty and likes football and watches it with the boys and Annabeth. (Annie likes football in my cray cray brain too)

Piper also plays the drums. (BA-DUM-CHIIIING)

I don't own pjo/hoo.