Chapter Six

Me: Hey guys! Guess what WE GET TO DO AS A WHOLE DARE?!

Vinnie: What is it, Emily?

Me: We get to do the One Bite Challenge!

Eric Singer: Cool! 😺

KellerSinger18: How does this challenge work?

Me: All you knuckleheads have to do is eat some kind of food in one bite.

Paul: *smiles* Sounds good to me. Who's going first?

Me: Well, I think we should we split into groups, so that there will be two of each in each group.

Suzy: Sweet mother of Fox! I can't believe that us girls get to watch our knuckleheads do the One Bite Challenge!

Madeline: I know right?!

Eli: ME-OW! I hope that my Petey-bear wins this one!

KellerSinger18; I guess we'll have to see how everything goes.

Me: Alrighty, you guys need to pick your partner!

All of KISS: Okay!

Groups:

Vinnie Vincent and Eric Carr.

Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons.

Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer

Ace Frehley and Peter Criss.

Me: Whoops! 😅 We forgot to add Bruce.

Bruce: *smiles* That's okay, I'll join in the Ankh Warrior and the Fox's group.

Suzy: Good Idea, Dog.

(*Bruce Kulick goes to sit down with Vinnie and Eric Carr*)

Me: Okay ole' glitter britches and dragon-breath, you guys are going first.

(*The host gives the Demon a loaf of bread and then gives the Starchild cauliflower*)

Gene: *gets an idea and uses a decompresser to get all the air out of the loaf of bread*

Ace: *cackles* No way! 😂

Eric Carr: That's cheating! 😮

Vinnie: Gene, you *curses in hieroglyphics* 😠

Me: No, it's not.

Suzy: It isn't?

Me: Anyone can do something to their food before they eat it.

Vinnie: Oh.

Gene: *easily eats the loaf of bread because it's now a smaller size after being decompressed* My work here is done. *flicks out his long tongue*

Me: Well done, dragon-breath! Now, it's your turn Starchild.

Paul: *looks at his cauliflower and tries to put the whole thing in his mouth, and nearly chokes on it, and then has to spit it out* Aw crud...I was so close.

Me: Oh well. Up next is the Ankh Warrior , the Fox and the Dog. *gives Vinnie a piece of sliced watermelon, a blueberry pie for the Fox, and one spoonful of dog food for Bruce*

Bruce: *looks at what I gave him* Dog food???

(*Everyone else is laughing*)

Bruce: This is getting ridiculous. *puts the spoonful of dog food in his mouth, nearly gags, and managed to swallow it*

Me: Good job Brucie!

Eric Carr: My turn! *quickly wolfs down the entire blueberry, and when he's finished, his entire face is covered in squished blueberries*

Me: *laughs* What a mess! 😂

(*Paul, Gene, Vinnie, and Suzy are laughing*)

Suzy: Okay, my foxy boi. Go and get yourself cleaned up. *giggles*

Eric Carr: *chuckles* Okay, okay.

(*So, the Fox gets up from where he was sitting and walks to the bathroom to get himself clean, and then when he was finished, he came back*)

Vinnie: My turn. *picks up the slice of watermelon and eats it in one one bite, and spits out the watermelon seeds in a cup*

Me: Yay! You did it! 😄 *hugs Vinnie*

Vinnie: *smiles, and hugs me back, kissing the top of my head afterwards*

Me: Tommy and Itty Bitty Kitty, it's your turn. *gives Tommy a big sized cinnamon roll, and then gives Eric Singer a banana*

Eric Singer: *unpeels the banana and eats it in one bite*

(*Everyone cheers and claps their hands in applause*)

Tommy: *smiles* My turn. *tries to eat the big sized Cinnamon roll, but nearly fails, and manages to eat it one bite*

Me: Yay! Good job Tommy.

Tommy: *smiles* Thank you Emily.

Ace: *cackles* Now it's my turn, curly!

Me: Okay! *gives Ace a small tin can Green Giant brand of green beans, and gives Peter a spoonful of some Meow Mix brand dry cat food*

Ace: ...What? I can't eat this.

Me: Sorry Space Ace, but you can't back out of this one.

Eric Carr: Just do it Ace!

Ace: Um...hehe. Okay, curly. *pinched his nose with his fingers and eats the whole small tin can of green beans*

(*Everyone claps their hands in applause*)

Ace: *can feel his stomach growling* Uh oh...I don't feel so well...*points his thumb backwards and teleports himself to the nearest bathroom*

Peter: And now, it's my turn! 😸 *easily eats the spoonful of Meow Mix dry cat food*

Me: Great job everyone! You all get an ice cream cone as a reward! And as for Ace...

(*A loud fart noise can be heard from the nearest bathroom*)

Ace: Ack...my stomach. 😖