Chapter Twenty-One

(*The next day...*)

Me: *sees that Tommy and Vixen91 have returned to the spare building* Hey guys!

Vixen91: *smiles* Hi Emily.

Tommy: We're back!

Paul: Hey! Did you two have fun a good time out there?

Vixen91: We sure did!

Vinnie: And Anansi is already trying to learn how to walk.

Anansi: *giggles as she wobbles a little bit while trying to keep her balance by holding onto Suzy's leg*

Suzy: Aww! So cute! 😁

Me: Well, now that Tommy and his girl are finally back, we can continue to do these truths/dares!

Vinnie- become Elsa from the Disney movie Frozen/Frozen 2.

Eric Carr: do any challenge the host chooses XD

Vinnie: They want me to become what?

Me: Elsa! She's a Disney character from the movies Frozen and Frozen 2.

Vinnie: I don't think I've ever seen a movie like that.

Me: Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot.

Vinnie: *smiles* That's okay, sweetie.

Me: I guess me and you will have to watch all the Disney movies that have ever been made in history. We'll have to start from the beginning, though.

Vinnie: Okay. 😃

Eric Carr: *chuckles* Hehe, you want me to do a challenge?

Me: *looks at the piece of paper that has the truths/dares on it* I think I'll have you do the Oreo challenge!

Eric Carr: Cool! So, how does this challenge work?

Me: Easy! All you have to do is get eat a random Oreo and try to guess what it is.

Eric Carr: Sweet! Gimme all the Oreos you got!

Paul: I've got them! *brings in every flavor of Oreo on a large plate*

Eric Carr: Thanks, Paul! Now, I'm going to do my dare. *picks up a random Oreo and eats it* Mmm! It tastes like...birthday cake!

Me: That's correct! It's the birthday cake flavored Oreo! Good job Mr. Fox! *gives Eric Carr a pat on the head*

Eric Carr: H-hey! Don't mess with my hair! 😅 This floof doesn't appear by itself, y'know?

*Everyone else laughs at funny the Fox*

Me: Okay! Pick two more and then we'll call it a day because it's almost bathtime for Anubis and Anansi.

Eric Carr: Alright, here I go! *chooses a different Oreo randomly and then eats it* Mmm...this one tastes like...the thin ones!

*Everyone else claps their hands in applause*

Me: You got it right! It's the Oreo thins!

Eric Carr: Alright! Whoo hoo! 🤟

Anansi and Anubis: *both giggle*

Truth Or Dare With KISS (35)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara