Chapter Ten

Me: *teleports into the spare building* GUYS! We've got a major problem over here!

All of the other KISS guys: What happened Emily????

Me: Meet me in the backyard and you'll find out!

Paul: *looks out the window* Oh crud! It's Eric Singer's girl! She must be in trouble!

Peter: Ace, can you all of us over there?

Ace: *points his thumb backwards and teleports himself and the other KISS eyes to tar backyard*

Eric Carr: Holy moly! KellerSinger19 has been injured!

Vixen91: KellerSinger19, what happened?

KellerSinger19: I was going outside and then I accidentally slipped and fell down! OWWW!!!! IT HURTS SO BAD! 😰

Eric Singer: *lets out a very sad meow* My poor kitten...

Paul: *notices the swelling on KellerSinger19 leg* Eric, I think you should take her to the emergency room and have a doctor take an x-ray of her leg.

Eric Singer: Okay, I'll take her.

Eric Carr: And we'll be babysitting your kids, right guys?

Everyone else: Yeah!

Gene: I'll call our limo driver and tell him to take you guys to the nearest hospital.

KellerSinger18: O-okay Gene. *lets out a very painful and sad meow*

Eric Singer: *picks up KellerSinger19 in his arms and carries her bridal style to the KISS limo* Don't worry, my pretty kitten. Everything will be okay.

Vinnie: The poor girl. 🙁