Chapter Seven

(*Today is Anubis's very first day of school, and he is excited about it*)

(*7:00 a.m*)

Me: Okay everybody! Today, is Anubis's very first day of preschool.

(*Everyone claps their hands in applause*)

Anubis: *looks up at everyone and giggles*

Vinnie: You're gonna have so much at preschool, Anubis.

Me: Yes, your father is right. And maybe, you can tell me all about it when you come home because I wanna know what all kinds of fun things you get to do.

Anubis: *smiles* Okie Momma.

Paul: Um...Quick question. Why do you want to know all about what Anubis gets to do at his preschool.

Me: *smile* Oh, that's because I didn't get to go to preschool when I was his age.

Vinnie: Why? *is a bit confused*

Me: Because my parents couldn't find one that was right for me. I think it had something to do with my disability.

Anubis: *is sitting on the carpet next to Tiger, Cheetah, and Lynx*

Cinnamon the cat: *meows and allows the kids to pet her*

Me: Anubis, honey. Please don't touch Cinnamon.

Anubis: *looks at Vinnie, and that at me*

Vinnie: *smiles and then picks up Anubis and sits him down in his lap* We don't want you to get cat hair all over your brand new school clothes.

Me: Don't worry, you can still play with Cinnamon after you come home. After you change out of your school clothes, of course.

Suzy: What time do you two have to drop off Anubis at his preschool?

Me: Hmm...

Vinnie: I can check the schedule on my phone.

(*The Ankh Warrior takes out his phone that has a golden phone cover with an ankh on the back of it and looks at it*)

Vinnie: We'll have to leave at around 30 minutes after seven. Because preschool starts at exactly 8:00 in the morning.

Me: Okay, so we're good for right now. Anubis, we need the make sure that have your stuff together before we leave, okay?

Anubis: Okie Momma! *goes with me and Vinnie to put his school stuff in his backpack*