Chapter Thirty

Me: GUYS! We've got more dares from the KISS Army!

*All the guys run in to see who has a dare*

Peter: Who's dare is it for this time, Emily?

Me: *giggles* The dare is for Gene Simmons.

Gene: Okay, what's the dare?

Me: You have to sing the "I love you" song from Barney in front of the KISS army, and you can't say no because I already told the fans to meet us somewhere.

Gene: But I don't even know that song!

Paul: My oldest son Evan watched it all the time when he was a kid.

Me: Give ole' dragon breath a copy of the song, will you Paul?

Paul: *smiles* Sure thing, doll.

Gene: *sighs in annoyance* This is not right making me do this.

(*At the place where Gene is doing his dare...the KISS Army is waiting for us to arrive*)

Ace: Good luck Gene! *cackles* 😂

Peter: Yeah, you'll need it! 😹 *laughs out loud, along with Ace, Eric Carr, and a few others*

Paul: Here you go Gene, I've got a copy of the song for you. *gives it to Gene*

Gene: Gee...thanks. 😑

Me: *takes out a microphone and speaks to the KISS army* Are you guys ready to witness the God of Thunder himself doing his dare?!

(*The KISS army can be heard cheering excitedly and even a few groupies can be seen flirting with Gene and of them lifts up her tank top to flash her breasts at him*)

Me: Okay everybody! Here you go!

Gene: *takes the microphone from me and then sings the "I love you" song from Barney in Kermit the Frog's voice*

(*Me and the rest of the guys are laughing like crazy at what we all just seen*)

Paul: Good one Gene!

Gene: *can't help but laugh a little bit and then gives Paul Stanley a thumb's up*