Chapter Twenty-Eight

Me: Guys! Guess what?? 😃

Paul: What is it Emily?

Me: IT'S CHRISTMAS-TIME! 😁

*All nine of the KISS guys are whooping with joy*

Suzy: I can't wait to see the big smile on my foxy boi's face when he opens his Christmas gifts.

Eric Carr: *grins* And I intend on keeping it that way.

Vinnie: Emily, have you started wrapping gifts, yet?

Me: Oh heck yeah! I've been wrapping presents all the way past 10 o'clock at night just to make sure that they're all ready for the big day.

Paul: Same here, and I also have to make sure that my kids at home won't mess with the gifts that I already wrapped and put under the tree.

Vinnie: Speaking of presents, I think we better make sure that Anubis and Anansi won't bother the presents.

Me: Yeah, that would probably be a good idea, Vinnie.

Cinnamon the cat: *is sniffing one of the presents that is for her* Meow!

Me: Cinnamon...you better stay away from those presents.

Cinnamon the cat: Meow! *walks away from the presents and then makes her way towards me and Vinnie*

Vinnie: *smiles* Good girl, Cinnamon. *pets Cinnamon gently*

Me: Aww! *picks up Cinnamon and holds her in my arms* You're such a good kitty. Yes you are. You're my good kitty.

Cinnamon the cat: *purrs happily and curls up in my lap*

KellerSinger19: *giggles at how cute Cinnamon is* Well, I better go and wrap some more Christmas presents. Do you kind watching over the kids, Eric?

Eric Singer: *smiles* Not at all.

KellerSinger19: *giggles* Thank you, my handsome Catman. *walks away to go into the bedroom to continue wrapping presents for Christmas*