Chapter Twenty-Two

Me: Hey guys! Today's dare is a spooky-themed one, and it's requested by Suzy!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Gene: *grins* Excellent.

Vinnie: No thank you. I'm not doing any of that scary stuff.

Me: Well Vinnie, you can take Anubis and Anansi out shopping for Fall clothes while the rest of us stay here and do the dare.

Vinnie: Aw. Thank you sweetie. *smiles and kisses me on the cheek* Alright, let's go kids.

Anubis: Okie Daddy!

Anansi: *tries to walk towards Vinnie, and then wobbles a little bit and holds onto Vinnie's leg* Daddy? *holds her hands up, wanting to be held*

Vinnie: *smiles* Okay, sweetheart.*picks up Anansi and holds her in his arms*

Me: Have fun kids! Don't make your father too tired, okay? *giggles*

Vinnie: Emily! *chuckles*

*Everyone else laughs at what I had said*

Me: Bye Bye Anubis and Anansi! Have fun!

Anubis and Anansi: Buh-bye momma!

(*After Vinnie, Anubis, and Anansi left the spare building...*)

Suzy: Hey girls! How about we start decorating for Halloween?

Me: Yeah! Let's do it!

KellerSinger18: Lynx, Cheetah, and Tiger and help out as long as they don't get into mischief.

(*So, while Emily and the girls are decorating the spare building for Halloween, the rest of the KISS guys get themselves ready for the dare, which was to prank the girls by scaring them*)

(*Meanwhile, in the Demon's bedroom...*)

Gene: This particular was the one of the best ones in my opinion.

Ace: Yeah! *cackles* We're gonna scare those girls out of their pants. ACK!

Peter: Ace...Shush! They're gonna hear you.

Ace: Sorry bout' that, curly. 😅

(*One hour later...*)

Me: Whew! *wipes the sweat from my forehead* That takes care of that.

Suzy: Yeah...I'm glad that we girls got to decorate the spare building for Halloween.

Me: And nothing is TOO scary because I know that Anubis and Anansi will get scared easily.

KellerSinger19: Aww! *giggles* Just like their father. 😆

Me: Yep! 😄

(*Meanwhile, in the Demon's bedroom, the rest of the KISS guys are getting themselves ready...*)

(*They are all going to pretend to be a ghost as part of their dare by using a large white sheet*)

(*After the rest of the KISS guys got into position by standing underneath the ghost costume...*)

Eric Carr: *makes a moaning sound* Whooooooo

Paul: Boooooooo...

Suzy: Huh?

KellerSinger19: Um...what was that?

Me: Hmm...let me go take a look. *switches to my animal form and wanders around the spare building to investigate*

Gene: Raawwwrr!

Me: *shrieks in cat language and then snarls, arching my back to make myself look as scary as possible* Mrrreeeoooow!!!! 🙀😾

Ace: Oh crud! I think she knows it's us!

Peter: *whispers* Shh! Be quiet Ace!

(*At that moment, Suzy came in with KellerSinger19, both in their animal forms*)

Suzy: What the what?! 😨

KellerSinger19: Is that what I think it is...?😱

Me: *meows* (Get em' girls!)

Suzy: Okay! 🤣

KellerSinger19: Okay! 😂

Paul: RUN!

(*The rest of the KISS guys tried to make their escape, but unfortunately, they were met with the girls pouncing on top of them and playfully wrestling*)

Eric Singer: H-hey! Easy with the claws, okay kitten? *laughs* 😹

KellerSinger19: *playfully growls and gently bites his ear* 😻

Me: I got you glitter britches! *gently bites his fingers* Meooow! 😸

Paul: Okay, hahaha! You win this time. 🤣

Eric Carr: Suzy, will ya please stop licking my face before my hair gets ruined? Gosh, you're so clingy. *chuckles* 😍

Suzy: You.Are.Mine! *continuously licks Eric Carr's cheeks with her fox tongue* 🦊🥰