Chapter Twenty-Five

(*So, everyone went outside to the large backyard to look for Cinnamon, who is Emily's tortoiseshell cat*)

(*Suzy is helping out by carrying Anansi in her arms, and she has her wrapped up in a Michael Jackson fleece blanket*)

Me: *calls out* Cinnamon!

Anubis: Kitty!

Anansi: *looks around, confused* Momma??? I want kitty!

Vinnie: *smiles* Aww.

Eric Carr: *grins* You're already learning how to talk, aren't ya little one? *gently pats Anansi's soft blonde hair*

Anansi: *giggles a little bit like a baby would do*

(*Then, in the garden, something is heard moving around in the bushes*)

Anubis: What's that? 😲

Anansi: *fearfully hides her face in her father's chest*

Me: *shines the flashlight on my phone towards the bushes* Wait...is that?😮

(*A familar tortoiseshell cat crawled out of the bushes and then lets out a meow*)

Everyone: Cinnamon! 😆

Anubis: Kitty cat! *speeds walks over to Cinnamon and gently hugs her*

Me: *lets out a sigh of relief* Ohh thank God she's okay...😅

Cinnamon the cat: Meow!

Me: *picks up Cinnamon, holding her in my arms* Cinnamon, don't you be scaring me like that. You know very well how your momma worries about you sometimes.

Cinnamon the cat: *purrs happily*

Vinnie: *smiles at me and then picks up Anansi and takes her to bed because it was way past her bedtime*

(*Later that same evening...*)

Me: *has just tucked Anubis into his bed* 🥱 *yawns* You ready to go to sleep now, Vinnie?

Vinnie: *yawns* 🥱 Yeah...I think better get some rest.

(*Emily, the girls, and all nine of the KISS guys go to bed to sleep for the night*)