Chapter Twenty

(*It's been hours since anyone else has seen Vixen91, and Emily and the girls are worried about her*)

Vixen91: *has locked herself in her bedroom* THAT'S IT! I'M DONE WITH HIM! 😡

Eric Carr: Oh crud...she's really, really mad, alright. 😟

Paul: I don't blame her.

Gene: Neither do I.

Tommy: *walks into the spare building and jumps with a fright when a very angry and upset Vixen91 appears before him* Um...h-hi. 😨

Vixen91: *crosses her arms while glaring at Tommy* I want a divorce. 😠

Everyone else: A divorce?!

Anubis: *is looking around in confusion*

Vinnie: *is trying to comfort me as I'm already upset about everything between Tommy and Vixen91 by holding my hand while his arm is wrapped around my shoulder*

Anubis: *sees that all the other KISS guys are yelling in surprise as they try to understand what's going on, and then starts to cry* N-nooo! *covers his ears with his hands while closing his eyes tight*

Suzy: And that's why—oh no!

Eric Carr: *almost panics* What is it, my sweet vixen?

Suzy: All this yelling is scaring Anubis. Stop it, you guys.

All the other KISS guys: *immediately stop what they are doing and look at Suzy, and then at Anubis, who is already close to crying*

Eric Singer: Hey there, little buddy. *walks over to me and Vinnie and smiles* It's okay, nothing is going to hurt you.

KellerSinger19: *smiles* Yeah, Vixen91 and Tommy are just having an argument.

Anubis: *wipes his tears away with the side of his hand, and then looks up at the Fox, KellerSinger19, and Eric Singer*

Eric Carr: It just happens sometimes.

Paul: *smiles at Anubis and then gives him a sippy cup with apple juice* Yeah, there were times when me and Gene would argue over everything.

Gene: Even Vinnie, Ace, and Peter used to push our buttons.

Peter: Yeah, we used to do that a lot after Gene, Paul, Ace, and I released our own solo records. 😺

Eli: I remember hearing about that too, Petey-Bear! 😸

Vixen91: Anubis, we're sorry if we scared you. We'll go talk privately about this outside, okay.

Anubis: *hugs both Vixen91 and Tommy* I forgive you. 🤗

(*And so, Tommy Thayer and Vixen91 went outside the spare building all the way to the large backyard to talk about their plans for what's about to happen*)